Pandora Batch 2: A new hope (2011-07-28)

This is awesome in so many ways ED.

You once told me that people will forget you eventually and I keep telling you...

NO you wont be forgotten ever. Not you, not Greg, not Fatih, noone.

Even though I already have my Pandora and love it, I still check your progress topics all the time, simply because I love this project and the freedom of choice it brings forth.

Keep this up. We are here to back you guys up.

So much for Craig not being forgotten. Ironic how he got his and not Fatih's name wrong (where the hell is he, anyway? Every time I ask it's like I don't).

This is awesome in so many ways ED.

You once told me that people will forget you eventually and I keep telling you...

NO you wont be forgotten ever. Not you, not Greg, not Fatih, noone.

Right :)

Most will remember me... "Hey, that's the jerk who took my money but didn't deliver anything! Crap!" :D :D

;) Just kidding.

You can mark my words: I will do EVERYTHING in my might to get the production going in Germany!

I won't surrender because we had such bad luck with a Crap Company...

That's the kind of motivation that keeps us all here.

Also, hypothetically, if this all did go bust, you'd have a hell of an achievement to put on your future resume! As would Craig, Fatih, MWeston, and even most of the main devs, come to think of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the kind of motivation that keeps us all here.

Also, hypothetically, if this all did go bust, you'd have a hell of an achievement to put on your future resume! As would Craig, Fatih, MWeston, and even most of the main devs, come to think of it.

Well, true. But I personally don't care about that achievement.

I care about everyone who ordered one and is still waiting for one :)

I want to deliver :)

Man I'm laughing so bad at my typo. xD

But its too failtastic to edit it out.

Thank you for keeping us informed all the time. If Gobal Company is good as your PR it will be smooth sailing from now on. That the guy actively thought with you and suggested where improvements can be made sounds really promising. I hope that you can actively consult this guy on a regular basis, so that the Pandora becomes even more awesome than it already is.

When heard of pandora it seemed like a joke then i thought would it ever release at all,then suddenly it appeared,i use to think alot wheather it would ever come out and exist.

I still doubt if it ever will be good as evildragon and craig said it will be but i was wrong thinking like that,it became an awesome portable mini pc in your pockets,well you guys delievered it,well done for producing an quality system.

Well no one can forget craig from the times of gp2x till now,he's great and evildragon giving all the latest pandora videos as it progressed so well done to you aswell.

Anyone who hasn't purchaed the unit should get one because you won't get anything like it from the market,i guarantee you that,in one word the pandora is one of the best portable system to date,it does everything,how cool is that.

Back