Pandora Boards Regulars

* post edited*  

No vulgar or sexual posting is allowed on this site.

Mod Staff.

I don't come here daily anymore. Used to do that until just recently, but the news section has been so quiet for a while, so now only stopping by approximately once or twice a week. And even if there IS an interesting topic, I usually patiently wait for someone else to say the same thing I'd say, so I won't have to. But if nobody does that, then I occasionally feel compelled to chime in. And I can be quite blunt, sometimes.

Oh, and I support bunnies' world domination.

I don't come here daily anymore. Used to do that until just recently, but the news section has been so quiet for a while, so now only stopping by approximately once or twice a week. And even if there IS an interesting topic, I usually patiently wait for someone else to say the same thing I'd say, so I won't have to. But if nobody does that, then I occasionally feel compelled to chime in. And I can be quite blunt, sometimes.

Oh, and I support bunnies' world domination.

The general news section may be quiet, but have you checked the Software news and Dragonbox competition sections.. things are hopping.. lots of new things going on.

In other news DaMummy learns to censor himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still come on here most days to check things out, but don't post much. Not since I got my Pandora a few weeks ago. Too busy playing and tinkering. :)

I used to post pretty frequently, but nowadays i just check things out from time to time, partly down to my work schedule.

I ben lurkin fer long time.

Though not nearly as long as some of those other regulars

I like guns and video games and books and forests and cats and some dogs and more guns and the pandora and fireworks and nerdy ( but not geeky ) stuff and food . But not necsairly in that order . Oh and tofu .

I like guns and video games and books and forests and cats and some dogs and more guns and the pandora and fireworks and nerdy ( but not geeky ) stuff and food . But not necsairly in that order . Oh and tofu .
free-wifi.jpg

Is it nearly here yet? :p

Lurking and when I do post, my sick sense of humor causes the crowds to drive me back into the darkness of lurking again.

Apology in advance.  Back to lurking.

The laughter in the darkness is me.  Doing nothing but lurking...

Back