Status
Not open for further replies.
Frogboy said:
whiskthecat said:
Frogboy said:
The box...You opened it...We came.

He is talking about ^this^ part

Read it a couple times and think about it. :D
I know, I get it. That's why I'm hoping that he wasn't serious.

Serious? Here? Wot? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
how about daft punk as the mascot?

daft-punk-daft_fond1.jpg

craigix said:
How about Churchill fighting Hitler, like an actual fist fight, anime style?

Maybe like Churchill doing a knockout blow, smashing Hitlers teeth out?

I don't really know how that would tie in to anything, I just think it would look awesome.
Maybe a caricature of Churchill as a panda?

whiskthecat said:
IT MAKES THE DEVICE GO FASTER!!!

now if only somebody painted some flames on there, then it would be able to emulate the dreamcast

Anyway, I really like the hitler/churchill idea.
The best bet would be to create a mascot that is better than sonic and mario combined, especially mario since sonic failed, obviously.

Pandora Paul the plumbing Panda

YES

Cervante said:

daft-punk-daft_fond1.jpg
Dude this is serious gravedigging. This topic died 3 months ago. What were you thinking? Please just let dead topics rest in peace. If you want to continue the conversation of this topic, then create a new topic about it and link to this topic.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Cervante said:

daft-punk-daft_fond1.jpg
Dude this is serious gravedigging. This topic died 3 months ago. What were you thinking? Please just let dead topics rest in peace. If you want to continue the conversation of this topic, then create a new topic about it and link to this topic.

-God Ginrai

Well what do you expect people to do when they get yelled at for not searching when they start new topics like that?

jmetal88 said:
God Ginrai said:
Cervante said:

daft-punk-daft_fond1.jpg

-God Ginrai

Well what do you expect people to do when they get yelled at for not searching when they start new topics like that?

You're supposed to search to find your answers, not to find dead topics to post in.

Secondly, I mentioned that in making a second topic he should acknowledge that he had seen the first by linking to it. That's proof enough that he had searched. Not to mention, the person who made the topic that others would tell him to search for doesn't need to be told to search for his own topic, since he already knows of its existence.

-God Ginrai

jmetal88 said:
God Ginrai said:
Cervante said:

daft-punk-daft_fond1.jpg

-God Ginrai

exactly, jmetal88! :)
plus, a mascot wasn't properly chosen for the pandora...
i don't think it needs one, though

.Gogeta§§J4BR. said:
jmetal88 said:
God Ginrai said:
Cervante said:

daft-punk-daft_fond1.jpg

-God Ginrai

exactly, jmetal88! :)
plus, a mascot wasn't properly chosen for the pandora...
i don't think it needs one, though

Just because a topic didn't serve its purpose well doesn't give you a reason to gravedig. That's like saying that you have a right to steal someone's money just because they didn't pay you as much as you deserved.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai I never got an aswer for the mascot, second of all its a waste of time for someone to catch up on an old topic & read up on a new one, third if the mods have not penalize me for it I don't see how this is a problem.

Now I got a question for you....

Whats your suggestion on a mascot?

Cervante said:
God Ginrai I never got an aswer for the mascot, second of all its a waste of time for someone to catch up on an old topic & read up on a new one, third if the mods have not penalize me for it I don't see how this is a problem.

Now I got a question for you....

Whats your suggestion on a mascot?
Like I said, just because you didn't get an answer doesn't mean it's grounds for gravedigging.

Also, saying it's fine because you weren't punished is like saying if you don't get punished for shoplifting then you don't see how it's a problem. Not to say it's a crime, but it's a severe breach of forum etiquette.

And as far as my suggestion for a mascot is concerned, you can find it on page 2: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...0904&st=15#

and you can find my thoughts on other people's suggestions throughout the topic.

-God Ginrai

Kyosys said:
The best bet would be to create a mascot that is better than sonic and mario combined, especially mario since sonic failed, obviously.
Sonic and Mario combined, with an emphasis on Mario, you say? That sounds rather too close to Johnny Turbo for my liking... :p

(Sorry for the necropost. I just really wanted to respond to that. :p)

Cervante said:

daft-punk-daft_fond1.jpg
That just creeps me out...of 27,000+ mp3s on shuffle it changed to daft punk the second I scrolled over that picture. :blink:

On the note of a mascot; the story of Pandora went that she opened the box and let all the evils of mankind (greed, vanity, slander, lying, envy, pining) out, but closed it fast enough to keep hope inside. So I suggest we create an OS-tan type character in the theme of Hope and maybe give her some minimal Penguin costume, sort of like the rabbit costume Mina from Getsumen To Heiki Mina has. Maybe have some flapping wing things attached to her arms and give her dark hair with a bit of orange on the sides around the ears.

30lkil5.gif

I would hunt down and eviscerate the developer team if the official mascot had anything to do with anime.

sindbad said:
I would hunt down and eviscerate the developer team if the official mascot had anything to do with anime.
second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back