Pandora Mascot

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout a panda dressed up as a penguin?

I like the blue haired one. ;) Now if we could give her some more clothes so that some people don't complain... ;P

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
I like the blue haired one. ;) Now if we could give her some more clothes so that some people don't complain... ;P

-God Ginrai
Done, shoddily as always.
26720550qn5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
POSSUM, Portable Open Source Software Ultra-Mobile.

No pictures, but I would love a white stripe on my Pandora, and the words Don't Panic, inscribed in large friendly letters on the cover :).

well we are underground. The law doesn't apply to us. Yeah down with the amendments saying i can't be president of the us.

whiskthecat said:
Nearly perfect, just make it two stripes and slim it down to the width of the SD ports (it will probably make plugging in SD cards really easy :p)

I don't know why I confuse a Possum with a skunk, but it looks awesome nonetheless.

nubie said:
whiskthecat said:
Nearly perfect, just make it two stripes and slim it down to the width of the SD ports (it will probably make plugging in SD cards really easy :p)

I don't know why I confuse a Possum with a skunk, but it looks awesome nonetheless.

Lol it looks like the sports version.

Yrx said:
Seriously, though, does it need a mascot? Most mascots in the console world come from a premier video game. Someone should get to work on that. ;)
I'm with this school of thought. Be it a penguin, a panda, or a possum, it needs to earn the position of mascot by starring in a platform-defining game. Bring on SuperTux Galactic. :p

Zarneth said:
Sphinxter said:
Sorry, but it has to be a penguin, it's the law.

How 'bout Tux the linux penguin, in a panda suit?
I second this idea... maybe just Tux with a panda-ears hat, the rest of him is already panda colored. Everyone knows Tux, he represents Linux and is the poster child for open source awesomeness without being distribution specific. Anyway, my two cents worth.

MechsWillOneDayStepOnYou said:
3Designer said:
3Designer said:
I seriously insist we ask her

http://www.softpicks.net/screenshots/Scarl...Screensaver.jpg

WTF? Why would we want a REAL woman (especially such a main stream one!!!! I bet she dont even use linux!!) as the mascot for this device which will be most popular with people who like anime girls and hentai (polite term for dateless wonders :D)? Also If we're gonna have a real woman she has to japanese...... :rolleyes:

Fat Panda all the way, the kids will love it.

Because she is really, really, and I mean REALLY hot

She looks too swedish, there are hotter peeps than her. Way hotter.. Some are just too hot they make they make Johansson look like a troll. ....

BTW anyone that wants to search for chun li pics, be forewarned ... this beast lurk among the pics :eek:

Anyway I'll stop treatin this place like an image board for now :D

How can a chick possibly look too swedish? I mean... god.. http://flickr.com/search/?q=swedish+girls

3Designer said:
3Designer said:
3Designer said:
I seriously insist we ask her

http://www.softpicks.net/screenshots/Scarl...Screensaver.jpg

WTF? Why would we want a REAL woman (especially such a main stream one!!!! I bet she dont even use linux!!) as the mascot for this device which will be most popular with people who like anime girls and hentai (polite term for dateless wonders :D)? Also If we're gonna have a real woman she has to japanese...... :rolleyes:

Fat Panda all the way, the kids will love it.

Because she is really, really, and I mean REALLY hot

She looks too swedish, there are hotter peeps than her. Way hotter.. Some are just too hot they make they make Johansson look like a troll. ....

BTW anyone that wants to search for chun li pics, be forewarned ... this beast lurk among the pics :eek:

Anyway I'll stop treatin this place like an image board for now :D

How can a chick possibly look too swedish? I mean... god.. http://flickr.com/search/?q=swedish+girls

I am moving to Sweden!!!!

craigix said:
Maybe like Churchill doing a knockout blow, smashing Hitlers teeth out?
Wow funny. I'm reading Michael Chabon's "Kalavier and Clay" right now and this quote is so related to that book (you should read it btw, after completing the pandora of course ).

Just to let you know ;)

JakeK said:
Maybe a competition needs to be held and a free Pandora for the winner!

Can I have one for suggesting it? :p
That is exactly what I was going to suggest. I guess I'll give you the +1.

EDIT: Actually I was going to sugest the best game/main character gets to be the mascot (and maybe come preloaded in future renditions of Pandora) but a free Pandora would be sweet too. All entries would need to be original games though. Craig and the guys should pick the winner since they are ultimately in charge of marketing.

EDIT 2: Pandora really doesn't NEED a mascot though but it'd be kind of cool to get a few original games right off the rip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back