Pandora RMA

mamemaniac

hi ED,

I sent my Pandora to you for repair with this address:

Openpandora Gmbh

Michael Mrozek

Schaffbraustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

I see now on DHL tracking: Wed, 04.05.2016 16:21 h--Delivery attempted; consignee premises closed

i'll send to you a PM with the tracking number, please let me know.
[doublepost=1462392907,1462374145][/doublepost]Hi Ed,

did you receive my PM? I also mailed you at shop@dragonbox.de

Please let me know.

Its not that easy to figure out which order belongs to whom. Dont think ED tracks the serial numbers(?)
Even if he knows who you are, there are many people, most of which, like you, don't have their real name available on their forum account.

You did include your address and a description of the error in the shipment?

The only thing you could add to that is your order number, and contact details, but don't post those here.

Going with ALL THE OPTIONS, means extra work. ED is doing un-human workdays with the pre-order now, so allow some time for good measure.

Sure, i explained everything in the RMA sheet and i also send my contact details with PM to ED. I just only want to inform EvilDragon tomorrow DHL will make the second (and probably final) delivery attempt to his shop, i hope this time there will be no problems.
[doublepost=1462421952,1462395671][/doublepost]ED, still no response from you.
[doublepost=1462437335][/doublepost]

I sent him a message on IRC. You can pick stuff up at the DHL warehouse for quite a long time if im not mistaken.

Call DHL and ask. Maybe you can tell them to hold off on sending it back.

Ok, but is Evildragon shop open these days?

Sending it back to me is not a viable option to me, it would mean i trashed 17 euros for shipment.

Yes, we're always open, but DHL often simply leaves the packages at the neighbours place.
And if they don't do that, they leave a message where I can pick up the package for the next 10 days, so no worriesr about that.

Thanks, now i feel better, in any case PM or email me when you receive it (to make sure package arrived not damaged internally).

Hi Ed,

have you then received the tracking number?

please let me know when you receive my package.

Last edited:
They delivered yesterday, 6:40pm. Pretty late for delivering it to a company, but as we were there, we got it :)

Back