Pandoras Weight

hch

no thanks
Since the prototyping seems to be almost finished, do the devs know already what its weight is going to be finally? and by the way, did the latest design changes modify the actual size?

thanks in advance

hch said:
Since the prototyping seems to be almost finished, do the devs know already what its weight is going to be finally? and by the way, did the latest design changes modify the actual size?

thanks in advance
:D I was just starting a topic myself to ask about the size. My impression of the new render is that it looks thicker, and some of DaveC's comment seem to back that up, if the previous renders were unrealistically thin.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO... because they don't have a final unit :-||

seriously... the dev prototype units probably have different density material and all...

it shouldn't weigh enough to matter probably the heaviest part will be the battery or perhaps the LCD but i doubt that

why ask... when you can KNOW... in a few short days

0 gramms - pandora's parts when assembled will anihilate themselfs

What if they filled the cavity with helium. So all the empty space in the case was just helium. Probably shave a gram or so?

To prevent 344g device pulling my baggy pants down I'm having the pandy surgically fused to my left forearm*

*This may interfere with gaming controls - will give feedback after op.

300 tons.

Seriously, I think it may be a little over the weight of a Nintendo DS Lite, but I would prefer it to be a little heavier on the hands.

even if it does weights over 9000 tons the /dev/null is soo advanced you might not even be able to feel its weight in your pocket

seriously though... I need to get away from teh internetz xD

No no no.
Grams is mass people.
He asked for weight.
I'm predicting 30 ergs.... crap still not right

Phawx: heh, why not go with hydrogen, it'll be lighter and they can release a new Hindenburg edition Pandora, explodes in a fireball when you drop it!

Hooka said:
Phawx: heh, why not go with hydrogen, it'll be lighter and they can release a new Hindenburg edition Pandora, explodes in a fireball when you drop it!
MEGAROTFL :D :lol:

hch said:

thanks in advance
16tonwei.jpg

Back