Pandora PNDManager

I upgraded a package, here's the result. Looks okay to me?

Code:
$ inotifywait -m -r -e create -e close_write -e move /media/sd1/pandora
Setting up watches.  Beware: since -r was given, this may take a while!
Watches established.
/media/sd1/pandora/appdata/libpndman/ CREATE xbmc_ptitseb.tmp
/media/sd1/pandora/appdata/libpndman/ CLOSE_WRITE,CLOSE xbmc_ptitseb.tmp
/media/sd1/pandora/appdata/libpndman/ MOVED_FROM xbmc_ptitseb.tmp
/media/sd1/pandora/menu/ MOVED_TO xbmc.pnd
/media/sd1/pandora/appdata/libpndman/ CREATE local.db.lck
/media/sd1/pandora/appdata/libpndman/ CLOSE_WRITE,CLOSE local.db
/media/sd1/pandora/appdata/libpndman/ CLOSE_WRITE,CLOSE local.db.lck

Nice. I'll upload the PND later today.
[doublepost=1463491876,1463465463][/doublepost]PNDManager 1.4.2.1 is now available on the repo:
  • Fixed a bug that caused libpnd to scan the PND files twice after a download

Hi all :)

@bzar: PNDManager is failing to sync with the repo since yesterday (March 19th). I removed both pndmanager and libpndman directories from appdata, but to no avail...

What am I doing wrong ? Is this a known issue ?

Cheers, Magic Sam
[doublepost=1490008623,1490008089][/doublepost]

EDIT: added the relevant part (at least I hope so) of the output file.
@FILE pndman.c @LINE 67 >> _pndman_get_tmp_file
Created temporary file.
@FILE json.c @LINE 600 >> _pndman_json_process
JSON fail: "'[' or '{' expected near 'BZh'"
Won't process sync for: http://repo.openpandora.org/client/masterlist?bzip=true
QPndman::Repository::update
QPndman::Repository::update
Crawling

I did report via IRC some errors, like not unable to vote (it hangs while trying) or comments not getting updated.

It would be good to know if it did happen to more people.

I reported this with Ed on IRC yesterday, he had updated some stuff on the servers yesterday morning.
Ed said he was working on it but hasn't solved it yet apparently. On top of the sync issue, I too have trouble voting and commenting with PND manager. I hope it will be fixed soon ;)

Yes, I haven't found out what's wrong here.
I updated to PHP7.0, but as the repo didn't work with that, I switched it back to PHP5.6 (the exact same version as before).
So it should work, but I have no idea why it doesn't :(
Server logfiles don't show anything special
I've already contacted milkshake about that.

Same here I´m afraid :( I thought at first my card was corrupt and downloaded the manager again, but again :"sync failed".

I still can't download from the repo via PNDManager - every PND gets to 100% and then stalls, refusing to install. Both cards have been checked for errors and there's plenty of space available (>30GB free on both).

That happens more often than not to me too. And yes, I have tried clearing the appdata.
I could be wrong but I'm under the impression it's because the server sometimes adds some kind of http error message at the end of a partial download. If that's true, then perhaps if the resume code discarded the last few kb of the existing file before resuming the download that might work around the issue?

-Neelix

Does the same happen with Milkyhelper? It uses the same backend logic, so knowing that would probably narrow the problem down by half.

Back