Pocketsnes V6 Released

Wow that was fast.

As usual thanks again for the great work.

You should put that Paypal address back. I am sure we could give something for this.

Cheers :)

Well I was enjoying some Killer Instinct, then some DKC 2, then some Tetris Attack and nowww I'm enjoying Bust-A-Move :D

I just love how wonderful all these games run, I can't stay on one for that long :p

Wow, bug fixes faster than I can install versions!

One suggestion have... I've got a lot of roms to scroll though, would be nice if you could "page up/down" with the left and right buttons. Beyond that, I'm digging the hell out of this!

Thank you for your efforts!!!!!!!! :)

penclnck posted on Feb 5 2007 at 03:53 AM said:
One suggestion have... I've got a lot of roms to scroll though, would be nice if you could "page up/down" with the left and right buttons.

You can already do this by pressing left/right on the stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
i seem to have missed one of the greatest rpg,s ever created Chrono Trigger its so good i want to cry

Am I the only one having problems getting the settings to save? no matter what I do everytime I save settings (and restart the emu) the original settings come back, tried deleting the global settings and re-saving them.... gonna go and try deleting them from the SD card in windows now..

Edit: dont worry crisis over! turns out the option files had become corrupted, wouldnt even let me delete the files in windows, had to use the built in explorer on the GP2X to delete the offending files.

When I first got my GP32 it was at the end of all things sort-of. I never got to follow the development of any of the stuff for it. With my GP2X it has been a whole different story. It really is a lot of fun to watch and be in the middle of seeing the progression of a new game or emulator forming and being developed. I really don't know what it is about the thrill. Those who wait, are missing something.

Many thanks for the hard work on this emu!!!

Back