Votes: 54 68.4%
  • OS + .pnd on SD1.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • OS on SD1 + .pnd on SD2

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

I initially voted "Run on NAND only.", before realising that it excluded having apps on an SD Card, so I've re-voted for "Run on NAND + SD for .pnd.".

I run the OS from the NAND, and have PNDs and my files on SD Cards in both slots. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I run OS on SD1 and .pnd on SD2.

1- i keep NAND fresh

2- i can switch OS as i want

3- i can use my .pnd (aside videos, music, stuff) with any OS

That's why i hope P2 will have two slots too ^^, or at least hardware allowing that setting.

Run OS on NAND + SD1 and SD2 for .pnd and data files.

Have 2 x 32GB SD and nearly running out of space. B)

I like to play with both OS on NAND and OS on SD1

When I use the OS off the NAND, I use the SD1 slot forPNDs of Basic utilities (Web Browser, Telnet, Office Suite, etc)

and hold miscellaneous PNDs and files on SD2.

Then, if I want to boot an OS off the SD, I switch the Basic Utilities card from SD1 with the bootable card, and now I have another desktop

OS that has pretty much the same packages as the Base Utilities card anyway, so I have roughly the same functionality as if I was running of the NAND + SD1.

OS on NAND. PNDs, freshly copied over Music, backdrops, and saved terminal commands and settings for each reflash on SD1. ROMs and ISOs on SD2

OS on NAND and .pnds all from the SD cards, almost all games, roms and emulators on SD2 and all the main stuff like ABMouse, WBar and music players on SD1, then I only have to switch out SD2 for my media.

I use the NAND for the standard Angstrom operating system and the first SD card slot for an 8GB card filled with all the .PND files. I've downloaded 100% of the official Pandora repository and the card is just under 5GB in total (just the .PNDs). So I still have a little breathing room left on this card for aplication data. All the other stuff I run from the second SD card.

Which reminds me that I need to buy a new SD card because the second one is now in my photo camera. But normally I use the second SD card for game data, ROMs, music, pictures, movies, etcetera.

Back