Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Hi, there's a weird bug now - when you press space ingame (return to menu) and continue (or save state), the system will behave as though the lid was closed and freeze everything (even though there is an image on scren), it unlocks it as soon as you really do close the lid, and when you open it again - it freezes again and you have to restart ppsspp by either hard rebooting or buffering comands while the lid is up, closing the lid (commands execute) and opening it up again.

Hi, there's a weird bug now - when you press space ingame (return to menu) and continue (or save state), the system will behave as though the lid was closed and freeze everything (even though there is an image on scren), it unlocks it as soon as you really do close the lid, and when you open it again - it freezes again and you have to restart ppsspp by either hard rebooting or buffering comands while the lid is up, closing the lid (commands execute) and opening it up again.
Oh :-( I have to look into that.

I got a minor regression on "Valkyria Chronicles 2" with the latest version...

It's not displaying grass anymore. I didn't try to play with the option yet but with the previous version and the same options it was displaying grass correctly.
hum, just took notice of another regression in the same game... now all camp standard are black, not displaying the intended flag (or without light?)...
all these are fixed with the latest release.

Wow, it plays well (and you too played well ;) ). At the end, it crashed or you quitted?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there's a bug in the controller mapping in PPSSPP.  I tried to map the square button to the PS3 controller but PPSSPP does not recognize this button.  All other buttons are OK.  It's not the PS3 controller as I've switched between 3 ps3 controllers I have, and the results are the same.  Can't map the Square button.

Any help is appreciated. :)

I think a new build of the port should be made soon since a lot has changed in it since the last one was made available for downloading.

I think a new build of the port should be made soon since a lot has changed in it since the last one was made available for downloading.
It's actually in the works. 
That's good to know. Now to wait for my Pandora to be fixed/replaced and sent back to me.
I have a test version but it's not very stable (crashes and freezes more than the previous one) so please allow time for PtitSeb to fix it as well. 

??

The official site still says 9.8.0 and has no news.

What has changed/where can I get a changelog?
I haven't seen a changelog for current work. I look at the commit in the github to see the number of changes.

Back