Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

Yes. That's a known issue that plague PPSSPP for many versions now. It's not systematic but I still haven't found the root cause of this.
I recall you were however able to fix it almost completely in one of your previous versions. Do you mean that the fix you applied then does not work anymore ? 

I mean, 3 lines of input, and on the last line we have thanks.. I would never normally put such a possibly inflammitory comment, just that at the last count PtitSeb has 156 items of software that he has the responsibility for updating, maintaining, and correcting, and i thinks a BIG thanks on a daily basis would be more in order from all of us,
Totally agree here, there are just people out there who are incredibly ungrateful and ill-mannered, and who think they deserve everything, right now. 

0.9.9.1 has recently been made available for downloading from its homepage.

Last edited by a moderator:
0.9.9.1 has recently been made available for downloading from its homepage.
Did you check what's new?
"A few issues have been discovered in the release that need fixing, the Star Ocean fix had a bug and there are some unexpected slowdowns." is what the news post for it states. There might be more than that which changed since it took longee than expected for it to be released.

Ok, I'll try to update the build. Don't be to anxious, it will probably not happens before end of week / beggiining of next week.

Rdxj15e.jpg

:p ;)

Shhht ...

...its in little BetaTesting now ;)

See on my Youtube Account the Video ;)

Sound Problem in Trailblazer is gone,

FinalFantasy Dissidia work good,

ManaKhemia Fine,

and Fate,The.....Fighting Game work good too.

We must Test a little little more....

...but...shhhhhht ;)

Sooooon ;)

Back