Release PPSSPP, Emulator for PSP

New release on the repo.

It seems more stable than before. You don't loose the mouse on the menu after a while like before, and I didn't got any hang in the menu.

Also, Ridge Racer 2 plays very nicely now (use Frameskip Auto + Buffered rendering) and almost fullspeed all the time (or 80% on some short spot, with autoframeskip).

Also, for Lumine (and may be some other 2D games) be sure to UNTICK "Timer Hack" and TICk "Alpha Hack" for fullspeed (with almost no frameskip !) gameplay.

Some other games (like Dissidia 012 or Star Ocean) doesn't seems to like the Default speedy Buffered Rendering unfortunatly, so you have to fall back to slower Unbufered (or CPU/GPU Buffered for Star Ocean).

Also, the issue with the 1/4 of the Screen with doing Buffered -> Unbuffered -> Buffered is still present (I don't think you go back to buffered anyway).

Dispite the few bugs left, it's still, an interesting version.

Build 34

----------

• In synch with the git repo
  • losing mouse in menu and resume hang bugs seems fixed now.
That fixed the black screen bug in .hack//Link! Thanks so much! :D

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
The only problem left in .hack//Link is that the FMVs are really slow. Is this true for most of the emulated PSP games? Or is it only .hack//Link exhibiting this problem?

-God Ginrai

The only problem left in .hack//Link is that the FMVs are really slow. Is this true for most of the emulated PSP games? Or is it only .hack//Link exhibiting this problem?
depends on the games and the video compression. Some videos run fine, some stutter a bit. But on this version most videos run fine for me, now. On 1Ghz.

Well, the only game I've tried so far was .hack//Link, but I'm getting slow FMVs on it. The rest of the game seems just fine, only the FMVs are a problem. I'm on a 1GHz clocked to 1.1 GHz.

-God Ginrai

Hopefully. I do want to point out, though, that this problem is persisting from the previous build. It's not like the current build accidentally introduced the problem.

-God Ginrai

Hopefully. I do want to point out, though, that this problem is persisting from the previous build. It's not like the current build accidentally introduced the problem.
Then it's business as usual. This build does not fix everything. Many of the same issues which were there before are still here. Speed is the main improvement.

Yea, I realize that. I just wanted to find out if this problem existed for most other games w/ FMVs or not. My last post was to make sure that ptitSeb did not think I was suggesting this problem was introduced with the latest build.

-God Ginrai

My last post was to make sure that ptitSeb did not think I was suggesting this problem was introduced with the latest build.
 Got it. By the way, you better report this in the wiki. I report all my tests there as well. It's helpful to track improvements, regressions or stagnation.
I don't have an account on the wiki. :\

-God Ginrai

My last post was to make sure that ptitSeb did not think I was suggesting this problem was introduced with the latest build.
 Got it. By the way, you better report this in the wiki. I report all my tests there as well. It's helpful to track improvements, regressions or stagnation.
I don't have an account on the wiki. :\-God Ginrai
its free

, takes 2 mns to create

come on god ginrai.

Prepare for the looongest Video i ever uploaded.

Many Many PSP Games work great on the GHZ Pandora.

Nearly all Demoversions i download work very good,but see self in the Video ^_^

Over a Hour Long PPSSPP on a GHZ Pandora

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4jekFf9BXBc?feature=oembed
(uploaded)

Many Many Thx again for Ptitseb and his Time and hard work for us all here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back