Question about the bundle

fredg999

Still Fresh
Hi, I'm new to the boards and I hope I am in the right section. I plan to buy a Pandora and I have a simple question.

In the store, below the Pandora itself, there are other items listed, which can be purchased too. I was wondering which ones came with a bundle, since some (if not all) of them obviously are included in the Pandora. For example, is there an SD card (and what capacity?), is there a stylus, etc.

Maybe I'm blind and didn't see where this is specified, but here I can make sure I get the right information.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question and I can't wait to get and try the console. (And sorry if I'm in the wrong section, even though this is for after-purchase but I didn't see any better suited category.)

welcome aboard fredg, pandora bundles the console, a stylus, battery, battery case, ac adaptor and manual
battery case? mine didnt have battery case :S, i dont miss it, cause i dont think i will keep out many times.

They stopped of send it?

Thank you, but now I got one more question (sorry, I kind of forgot to include it above). What is the capacity of the extra SD card (the one with the carry case)? I might be interested in buying one with the Pandora bundle, since I prefer buying an SD card here than in another store, since the OpenPandora team gets the profits (if any) instead of a large company. ;)

Oh right, "storage", SD is a kind of storage too, you know... Oh well, thanks for the quick reply!

I hope I can get my hands on one of those consoles soon :D

Back