Refurbished Pandoras on Ebay

Thanks for the link. I e-mailed OPT to see if I could get a refurbished unit by paying the price difference between my preorder and this price. Crossing my fingers.

EDIT: Caved in...I have lost my patience and I am selling my HTC Evo to more than cover the difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aigz! *hides under desk*

That was 'orrible, really. The synth nerd in me spots an Ensoniq machine in the studio scenes (first guess is an ESQ-1), and a Casio CZ-101 beside some guys Amiga. Oh, and loads and loads of bad 80's music and hair and stuff :)

Already have...devving purely in python and pygame, cos well its so easy :D

May get some help to port to c++ and sdl if I ever finish my project.

I will wait out to to get a pristine one. Plus it really isn't a Pandora if you don't have the anguish of waiting for years that comes with it.

I was in batch 2 though and there aren't any timlines for anything with batch 2...and if it gets to may I would've been waiting three years. My sanity can't take much more :p

At this point id prob take a Pandora held together by sellotape.

I was (well, still am) in batch one but I'm so glad I didn't wait, it's fantastic! It even smells new :) It's barely left my hands for the last five hours...

What's your nubs like tickles? They gash or they sweet? Sticky buttons?

Nubs are sweet as sweet can be :D Haven't used them in a game yet though but I'm sure they'll be fine, work great on the desktop (I've been using them to navigate rather than the touchscreen)

I do have a very slightly sticky A button, but I think that's a common problem and easily fixed. I've already got used to pushing it down and forward just a touch though so I might not even bother.

B button feels different to the others, more spongy, but if they were all like that you'd think nothing of it so again, no problem.

Basically I'd be very happy for my new one to arrive in the condition this one's in :p

Awesome. I saw no reason to continue being a chump in batch 2 cos refurbs come with a years warranty.

Such a relief to know, provided there is no snow...my panda is arriving in 1 to two days time.. It's been....so......long.

Oh and thanks Tickles, I wasnt gonna buy a refurb but after you said yours came like mint I bought it at lunch time straight away. Had a worrying feeling it was gonna come stinking of fags with notches in the case from where it had been used as a door stop

There goes another move for the Pandora Preorderers. Exchanged my Batch 2 Preorder for one of those units.

Guys you just got 1 more unit closer to your preorder.

I'll wait. 435 for a refurb versus 350 for new (USD)? I'll be patient. I migght have been willing to pay 20 more for a unit right away, but 85 is a bit too rich.

I'll wait. 435 for a refurb versus 350 for new (USD)? I'll be patient. I migght have been willing to pay 20 more for a unit right away, but 85 is a bit too rich.
Sadly the european buyers need to pay 330€ for a preorder slot... and this is only 20 more €...

Back