Reordering Deadline

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
As you will have seen in the last couple of days we are nearing the end of the beginning, the videos are out there with more to come.

So in order to get things moving along to mass production we have to put an end date on reorders and also allow people to take up the empty order places.

Please try to get your REorders in within the next 7 days, don't worry if they don't arrive for a little after that - we will be flexible.

New orders, if you want to order a Pandora (or two) from the first batch you can now place a new order via:

Bank Transfer (tranzfers, xoom, via your bank)
Money Order (free from your bank but you will have to post us it)
Cheque/Check

The price of a Pandora is $330, please email us to arrange (we need to calculate your shipping method).

openpandorasales@gmail.com or call +44 191 243 2253

You can also contact Evildragon in Germany if that is more convenient / closer for you, or Fatih in Turkey if you are in the Middle east. (I'll update this part when I confirm the right email addresses).

We are trying very hard to get s US$ account set up - we might have the details this week for this. I hope this will help more people to order. We can talk about this if you email or phone us.

You cannot use a credit card.

New orders will be taken for about another two to three weeks (or of course until we run out of places, whichever happens first). During that time we will be moving forward to production.

I'll update this post with any changes or question answers.

Go on, tell me what I've forgotten to mention.

I'll make sure to.

So you prefer the bank transfer? I'll probably do it using my bank service... how much money do I need to send in, is it just the amount of the refund + fees?

Craigx,
I hope you're prepared for the consequences of this posting.
Did you send an email announcing opening up the first batch for new orders to the newsletter list?
If not, you better do it ASAP or a shitstorm of epic proportions will soon materialize in this forum, IMHO.

Especially annoying for those of us who have yet to recieve a re-order email, and don't check the forums much. Thank god for the unofficial blog.

http://openpandora.wordpress.com/

Come on guys, a newsletter once in a while wouldn't hurt, all you have to do is copy and paste what you said here :p

Newsletter is on its way out.

Price is in USD because all the parts and manufacturing costs are in USD.

I placed my order for what is left from the first batch (fingers crossed).
What do I need to do to safe my order? I will only be able to make the payment tomorrow. Will e-mail suffice for the team to reserve a unit for me?

Yay! Great update, I've been waiting for this! ! Email is sent, I hope I was fast enough. *crossing fingers*

I'm trying to order with Tranzfers, but they still require me to get the money to their US bank account electronically somehow. I don't think there's any other way to do this other than a bank transfer, with my bank.

You'd think I could've done the bank transfer straight through the bank, but they don't have the capability - they need an intermediary institution to make it happen. (In other words, it sounds like they pretend to be able to do the transfer, but they really call up another bank. <_< )

I think I'm going to barely meet this deadline.

_VWV_ said:
What do I need to do to safe my order? I will only be able to make the payment tomorrow. Will e-mail suffice for the team to reserve a unit for me?
Someone from sales will get back to you with payment instructions and a total price including shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
_VWV_ said:
Someone from sales will get back to you with payment instructions and a total price including shipping.

Thanks.
So I need to make the payment to secure my order... Ok, I'll ask my friends in England who help me to buy one to hurry up.

Last edited by a moderator:
so do I understand this correctly that it will be possible to pay with an inner-German bank transfer (well, inside Euro-Zone is enough for me, but Germany finest)?

Transferz seems hella confusing..(and dodgy)...I'll just go to my bank instead.

What shipping options will there be available to Canada/USA?

Just sent an email to openpandorasales@gmail.com to ask for a total.

Just got a reply, regarding shipping (to Canada).

10 USD airmail
35 USD UPS

Back