Reordering Quirks

What's your current reorder status?

• received reorder email & cash on account & reordered already - all is fine for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • received reorder email but not cash on account

• didn't receive reorder email but got cash on account

• received reorder email & cash on account & waiting for credit card reorder website

• received reorder email & cash on account & cancelled my order

• received nothing (no reorder email, no refund), I hope that I simply don't need to be bothered?

• I want to vote something else (explained below)

• Total voters

cosurgi

http://janek.kozicki.pl/
Website
janek.kozicki.pl
Well, that poll is just out of curiosity. If you think that I'm asking too much details, then don't vote and I'm sorry for another thread about this refund story.

I got the email, but not the refund in the cc account yet.

I just hope this doesn't turn into another "complain" thread. I understand for the people who are not happy, but there are already many other threads to complain in, please don't complain in this one. Thank you.

And one missing option for reference: I'm not affected, because I ordered by bank transfer in the first place and/or baught from Gp2x.de.

GuchaRU said:
I already got my money back, now waiting for reorder link.
That would be 3rd answer "didn't receive reorder email but got cash on account".

I just thought that maybe I could have included geographical regions as a last poll question, but nevermind now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have received reorder email & cash on account & done a bank transfert to gp2x shop account and recived the email of confirmation. I'm in the right line :D

cosurgi said:
Well, that poll is just out of curiosity. If you think that I'm asking too much details, then don't vote and I'm sorry for another thread about this refund story.

Interesting to see how these results pan out - as long as it doesn't deteriorate into a moaning session. Please, people.

Nice poll. So far it seems most people have had to reorder, and a few people are still waiting for their cash :(

Voted, will elaborate a little:

- Originally put in 2x Visa orders, one for Pandora and one for extras. :)
- Both refunded (funds + emails received) :unsure:
- Have reordered Pandora via bank transfer, and received confirmation email. :)
- Will reorder extras via transfer this week. :) :)

I am very happy and content.

[soapbox]

Those eager for the CC link to appear should seriously consider the transfer option. Transfers are only risky when it's some anonymous ebayer or something. With all the company details and ID numbers you provide for an international transfer, honestly, your money couldn't go astray if someone put a stargate in the way. Get your closure now, and you too can be as happy and content as I am.

[/soapbox]

Gruso said:
[soapbox]

Those eager for the CC link to appear should seriously consider the transfer option. Transfers are only risky when it's some anonymous ebayer or something. With all the company details and ID numbers you provide for an international transfer, honestly, your money couldn't go astray if someone put a stargate in the way. Get your closure now, and you too can be as happy and content as I am.

[/soapbox]
Many people are aware of this, but international wire transfers are often prohibitively expensive.

I received the refund and sent money by bank transfer for the re-order. I haven't received any confirmation. Maybe I'm getting a Pandora, maybe not. :huh:

Gruso said:
[soapbox]

[/soapbox]
Aside from the cost (very much depending on location), it's not 'going astray' that makes Transfers risky, it's the lack of protection. Should anything 'go wrong' from Zombie Apocalypse to Bankruptcy, your Credit Card provider will return your money, but with a Bank transfer you have essentially 'gifted' the cash and there is no inbuilt mechanism to get it back.

cosurgi said:
I just thought that maybe I could have included geographical regions as a last poll question, but nevermind now.
it'd be good
add it plz.

Back