Sd/battery Case

Seems very very nice, too bad I'm on the other side of the pond :(

- Alex

"100% Secure Shopping"

:rolleyes:

Besides, looking at it again 8 bucks is a whole lot for a damn plastic case.

- Alex

.. but it's a damn plastic case with a rubberized insert! Besides, it would keep all my spare bits from rattling around in the frot pocket of my '2X case.

If someone can find a cheaper one for us poor fat slobs in the 'States, I wouldn't mind being shown up ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Will either of those fit in the gp2x cases top section. If they do then the mesh could be cut off and a velcro strip could be glued to both the plastic insert and the case itself. Then you could put some soft material on the top of the plastic insert so it wouldn't scratch the case. This would work great for me... if only i knew the dimensions.

Will either of those fit in the gp2x cases top section. If they do then the mesh could be cut off and a velcro strip could be glued to both the plastic insert and the case itself. Then you could put some soft material on the top of the plastic insert so it wouldn't scratch the case. This would work great for me... if only i knew the dimensions.
I have a little plastic case that holds 6 x AA's but no sd card, so its probably about the same size as that one. It fits fine in the 2x's official case, but I attached a small peice of foam on the one side so it can't scratch the sceen in any way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm almost sold on something like this. I definitely need something like this to keep all of my stuff together.

i got an NDS case by Nintendo and it hold 8 batteries and tons of sd cards (in a pouch)
it was $12 at best buy (i had a gift card)

its made by Nintendo and comes in blue white (i got white) and black

ha! great thread. i made a little wooden box for this purpose just recently. also a wooden joystick cap while waiting for my replacement to arrive :). the battery case is not very mobile...the wooden joystick only lasted a couple of hours. looked nice though. very retro.

Back