Second Batch Question

ninjamonkey

Still Fresh
Hey guys,

I have a question about the second batch. Since the first batch is on its way to customers, when do you think the second batch will be? and has the means of payments changed? like can people now pay with credit/debit cards or paypal?

ninjamonkey said:
Hey guys,

I have a question about the second batch. Since the first batch is on its way to customers, when do you think the second batch will be? and has the means of payments changed? like can people now pay with credit/debit cards or paypal?
I think payment is via google checkout only.The first 1000 are being made now.but there is 4000 in the first batch.not much info on the second batch.They are ordering parts for it though,long lead times.There might still be a few left in the first batch though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig and OP will advice us when pre ordering is available for the 2nd batch.

I don't think they will take payment until all 4000 of the first batch has shipped.

ninjamonkey said:
Hey guys,

Last I heard there were still some that haven't been sold yet from the first batch if that's any help.

Don't expect to be able to pay with PayPal. They probably won't be able to ship within 23 days of taking preorders, and I believe PayPal requires they ship within 23 days of payment (give or take some days...mebe not the exact number).

You will be able to pay with credit and debit, assuming that doesn't change. They're also willing to accommodate other payment methods I'm sure, but you'll have to talk to them about that.

quadomatic said:
Don't expect to be able to pay with PayPal. They probably won't be able to ship within 23 days of taking preorders, and I believe PayPal requires they ship within 23 days of payment (give or take some days...mebe not the exact number).

You will be able to pay with credit and debit, assuming that doesn't change. They're also willing to accommodate other payment methods I'm sure, but you'll have to talk to them about that.
I've asked if there were still ones left in the first batch.. None according to evildragon aka michael.. The same email states that preordering will start soon.

nanov said:
I've asked if there were still ones left in the first batch.. None according to evildragon aka michael.. The same email states that preordering will start soon.

I think it's the job of we happy 4000 to build demand by making everyone in the world as jealous as possible.

Without being jerks, I mean.

Kicker said:
nanov said:

I think it's the job of we happy 4000 to build demand by making everyone in the world as jealous as possible.

I have made people jealous of it without even having it. People include myself, and many acquaintances. We're all drooling over it, hoping that mine will finally come.

Ollonk said:
Kicker said:
nanov said:

I have made people jealous of it without even having it. People include myself, and many acquaintances. We're all drooling over it, hoping that mine will finally come.
Now the people of the second batch get screwed double.. For waiting, and by Greece.. The euro sucks right now.. Two years ago, 1 euro was 2 dollars.. Now.. 1.23 dollars.. That's bloody 100 euros in extra price.. Thank you Greece..

nanov said:
Ollonk said:
Kicker said:
nanov said:

Oh yeah, I've done that too. one of friends wanted to buy a m11x netbook and after showing him this, he was like "I'll either get the m11x or the netbook I was getting." Pretty awesome.

The only thing I wish was it was x86 chip based. The only problem with that is it couldn't really be the size it is. I think the smallest it could be with that case would be about the size on the Raon everun note notebook
everun-note-review-600.jpg

nanov said:
Now the people of the second batch get screwed double.. For waiting, and by Greece.. The euro sucks right now.. Two years ago, 1 euro was 2 dollars.. Now.. 1.23 dollars.. That's bloody 100 euros in extra price.. Thank you Greece..

Well, if you really wanted to WAIT A MINUTE I REFUSE TO MUCK THIS BOARD UP WITH ECONOMICS.

Well played. You almost had me.

Back