Selling items for pandora

Tellurium

Still Fresh
So i have been savimg up for a pandora for over 6 months but arround christmas time i spent my money on an xbox for the family.

I now have 300 saved up and im looking to buy a premium pandora. I am thinking of selling my 2 psps and an ipod touch.

Ipod touch: 2nd gen, 8 gig, jail broken. Slightly scratched on the back but its hard to keep a surface like that clean.

Psp #1: Original model, idk the number, current firmware, 256 mb mini sd card. the analog stick is a little messed up and the umd pouch is bulging out. not expected to get much maybe arround 100 dollars.

psp #2: Same as first. Current firmware. Runs perfectly and umd latch bulges out slightly. All my psps have done that. 32 mb sd card i think. Small i know.

Also selling the games. i think i have 12. will add pics and names of the games later. What would you guys pay for the individual items/as a package. Please let me know. Thanks.

PM me... and let me know what your selling the used ipod touch for....

I had a 16gb ipod touch for years... and just recently... drowned it in a bucket of water....

looking for an inexpensive replacement.

I would be interested in the iPod touch as well .. PM me if you still have it by the time you read this message.

Back