Shipping Of The Pandoras

jb0yx said:
jumpman said:
VRAndy said:
Probably the easiest way to go is to ship in alphabetical order by first name.

-Andy
ROFL! That's a great idea, but I think it should go by last name. :lol:

-C. Austin

time to get my name legally changed to Aaron Abbott
Actually my real last name is Aaronson which comes before Abbott.

Last edited by a moderator:
shipping according to when you ordered would be great for me I ordered on

September 30 2008 at 10:36 EST so...

roberthoward45 said:
shipping according to when you ordered would be great for me I ordered on

September 30 2008 at 10:36 EST so...
September 30 2010 at 10:36 EST?

This is stupid ,it was always stated it was by order number in the que ???? so why change it at this very very late stage just to mess things up ?

I ordered from craigs store ,craig has all the goods ,fek the germans and others from other stores ,you should wait and the uk with the smallest possible shipping time should get in first ,why keep back all of Eds units for nearly two weeks ,that could be nearly half of the 700 units available ,is it not all about just getting these units out ASAP and yes they should go out in order of preorder (apart from Eds store customers) :rolleyes: .

EvilDragon said:
We'll probably ship using the post count on these boards :)

..... naaah, way too much work, I guess we just ship in order of ordering date :)

now my only question is... when will the rest of the parts come? will they be produced shortly after the others are shipped out, or will there be a substantial wait in waiting for the next parts? there was a discussion about this on pandorapress.net a while back, but... i rather hear it from the head honcho himself!

paddy said:
This is stupid ,it was always stated it was by order number in the que ???? so why change it at this very very late stage just to mess things up ?

I ordered from craigs store ,craig has all the goods ,fek the germans and others from other stores ,you should wait and the uk with the smallest possible shipping time should get in first ,why keep back all of Eds units for nearly two weeks ,that could be nearly half of the 700 units available ,is it not all about just getting these units out ASAP and yes they should go out in order of preorder (apart from Eds store customers) :rolleyes: .
Take a chill pill - nothing's changed.

Sheesh.

Back