Silk Screen Poll

what model of the silk screen do you like more?

• Total voters

Forum polls are completely worthless.

They're no more than a party game.

anyway, cmon they gave out the two options so why so much about it?

everyones gets logo and gets frist batch text.

everyone posted their point of view and OP Team decides all XD.

as i stated before, the (1) logo could be missunderstood as pandora 1 and not as a first batcher,
and i believe the first batch text will improve the collectors value (even though i dont think ill
be selling my panda near in time)

some think it is unprofessional, some think its great, whatever, if you really dont like it, i still believe you can wipe it away

Monk said:
Tuxedomask29 said:
Actually, if you really look at the poll and think about it... There were 135 people who did not want first batch to be displayed as opposed to the 117 who did (this does not include the second batch choice). So, that should really say alot just by itself. Personally, it doesn't really matter that the other one was chosen. I just wish there was more consistency with what is being silk-screened.

Not quite - you're including people who DID want it to say "First Batch" but in a different font as being against "First Batch" text. At present I make it:

131 - for "First Batch"
121 - against "First Batch"

if we include less bias against "First Batch" but including whatever fake accounts were in there.

Whereas, if we look at the next favourite option - the "1" in the log, we have:

87 - for "1 in logo"
165 - against "1 in logo"

It seems fairly clear to me which one is favourite according to the poll.
You're correct, I did include the different font option. Sorry about that.

StalkS said:
Monk said:
Not quite - you're including people who DID want it to say "First Batch" but in a different font as being against "First Batch" text. At present I make it:

131 - for "First Batch"
121 - against "First Batch"

if we include less bias against "First Batch" but including whatever fake accounts were in there.

Whereas, if we look at the next favourite option - the "1" in the log, we have:

87 - for "1 in logo"
165 - against "1 in logo"

It seems fairly clear to me which one is favourite according to the poll.

LOL, Using that logic Monk I currently make it as follows:

121 votes for Text & Logo
122 for a Just Logo (with or without a 1)
4 dont care

As I said... I 'll love it regardless! :D
So, yeah if we're just looking at the results without regard to fakes, the judgement should have went to the logo. But as I said, either way I'm happy was just trying to point something out. I do hope that they will clean up the design a bit more before they send it off though.

Last edited by a moderator:
DroneB Dev said:
i still believe you can wipe it away
NO! Never!! :D

I'm gonna try and get a 2nd case to toy with. Don't wanna rub off "first batch".

It's just that it's as Xaxius and others have pointed out, an amount of votes were from faked accounts. Because of that it just seems odd to base a final decision on a poll like that. It's less about the "first batch" thing, and more about it being as VRAndy said.

VRAndy said:
Forum polls are completely worthless.

They're no more than a party game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back