Since All We Are Getting Is A Fedex Box

I think the pandora's box should somewhat represent the mythological archetype. I think of making myself a wooden box with metal fittings and filled with satain :D

universum_full.jpg

or even :

coffin_iphone.jpg

ste_167 said:
Personally, I think a plain Fedex box makes the Pandora even cooler!

Yes, I'm all for the plainest box possible. Not into the hearts and rainbows personally, although in the end I'll be keeping the Pandora in the box, not the box itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, that's the problem with a box with a very specific style to it. People are either going to love it or hate it. Generic box doesn't suffer from the same extremes of love or hate. It's just a box anyway :p if it looked like the second coming, I wouldn't want to throw it away, making my small house even smaller. :p

I would rather Pandora save a few quid and just send a regular box. What ever it is will just get binned by me (and I suspect a fair few others) anyway.

MWeston said:
MDave said:
This was what I imagined we would get if it wasn't a brown cardboard box. :D

I like this one. I'm not big on the hearts personally.

It is exactly what it says on the box...

Maybe better with the lid open so you can see the screen and controls.

Monk said:

With it closed you have to open the box to see it? Opening the box? Nevermind...

I think it should be a plain brown cardboard box with the following message stenciled in red ...

PANDORA
Go ahead - open the box

Umm. probably off centre and not parallel.

adamorjames said:
Monk said:

With it closed you have to open the box to see it? Opening the box? Nevermind...That was my thought. If Pandora is going to be on the box, it ought to be closed. It adds to the mystery.

I'd like the box to look like somebody crudely wrote PANDORA CONSOLE on it with a sharpie, otherwise brown

lets give all the first batchers the fancy box and then revert to the plain corporate box for everyone else. that way if it does ever end up on a store shelf it looks a little more like a consumer friendly product rather than a niche device.

Miknal said:
I would rather Pandora save a few quid and just send a regular box. What ever it is will just get binned by me (and I suspect a fair few others) anyway.

Once again, this is not for the DEV's to produce and include with our shipment. This would only be for the community MADE by the community Produced at Kinko's or someplace paid for with YOUR money.

You ARE getting a regular box.

I'd go for a Matt black Clamshell box (Pandora & bits in black styrofoam insert) with the logo embossed on the top in a metallic blue foil. The clamshell held closed with a tab/sticker that looks like a lock ;)

Kyosys said:
I'd like the box to look like somebody crudely wrote PANDORA CONSOLE on it with a sharpie, otherwise brown
Seconded. There's something unsavory about anonymous brown packages showing up on my doorstep. :ph34r:

Phawx said:
Miknal said:

Once again, this is not for the DEV's to produce and include with our shipment. This would only be for the community MADE by the community Produced at Kinko's or someplace paid for with YOUR money.

You ARE getting a regular box.

Because you're totally a Pandora dev who has decided it will all be shipped without boxes.

If you want me to believe, show me references. Otherwise, don't talk so certain.

-God Ginrai

Back