Single Nub Units Again

Fishbong said:
craigix said:
(well, both nubs work, the right one is often just 'iffy')
So, do you just sell the ones with bad left nubs or is it pure coincidence that just the left one is bad?

We already rebuilt and sold the ones with faulty left ones in the last thread like this. They were just in two different boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a question on the problem nubs. I received my pandora early in the one nub club. Both nubs seems to work pretty well. No real issues when playing games, even Mario 64. The one thing I do notice is that when on the desktop and I moved the nubs in a circle, the cursor moves in more of a rounded diamond shape.

Is this the tolerance issue that the nubs were having causing them to be faulty?

Great!!!!!!

I just got a reply from Jacquelyn... I'm in for a one nub pandora (shall I say 1.5 nub pandora, since the right one is "just iffy"?)

:pandora2ut4: :D

Congrats Cuetzpalin,
The team are surely working late, but no reply for me. Gues Ill just have to keep waiting.
Craig.

Hi everybody,

This is my first ever post on this board, but I've been lurking for a long time.

I preordered about 6 months ago and decided last night that I could live with an iffy right nub. I emailed them yesterday and Jacqueline replied today saying that my order is changed and will ship this week. How great is that???

Sike Zero said:
Hi everybody,

This is my first ever post on this board, but I've been lurking for a long time.

I preordered about 6 months ago and decided last night that I could live with an iffy right nub. I emailed them yesterday and Jacqueline replied today saying that my order is changed and will ship this week. How great is that???

Oh trust me.....it is hugely great. I did the same thing as you did, only a month ago. Best thing I did this summer :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got to admit Im struggling to feel good for ya :p

So Craig, are all ten accounted for?

Ugh, these are too tempting! I'm probably looking at sometime in September before getting mine... Is it worth the wait to have 2 guaranteed-working nubs? <sigh> :unsure:

I'm in, with mixed feelings. My order is not that far away, and most frustratingly the next batch of boards are going to have better nubs and (my gut says) better wifi. But I can't do Pandorapress for much longer without hardware.

Generally they're snapped up by existing preorderers, so money doesn't change hands - you just jump the queue. Craig sold a previous batch of one-nubbers (or were they no-nubbers?) on ebay at a reduced price, but I don't think there are any left from this lot.

People are paying the same price for a malfunctioning unit ? How crazy is that ? :blink:

In terms of extreme fanboyism I guess OP beats Apple

Back