So Lets Descuss What Is Good Abount The Pandoras Clam Design.

varioustimes said:
Zarneth said:
Clam shell Pandora is about 500,000 times more practical, durable, reliable, cheaper and smaller than a slide design.
Really? Its a shame they didnt go for a slide out then.. i could have lived in it.

For £200 that sheer mass of gigantic electronic equipment would be awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackd said:
one thing i want to know is that whether the clamshell clasps shut and if it is tight, hopefully there wont be a big gap between the pieces when its closed because a penny once slid inbetween parts on a clamshell phone i had and scratched the screen so it was unusable.
Yeah, I wonder about that, too. Are you guys able to make it close as well as the DS Lite? I'd really love that. I'd still be forced to buy it if it's as ugly as the Phat, though. ;)

teggun said:
varioustimes said:
Zarneth said:
Clam shell Pandora is about 500,000 times more practical, durable, reliable, cheaper and smaller than a slide design.
Really? Its a shame they didnt go for a slide out then.. i could have lived in it.

For £200 that sheer mass of gigantic electronic equipment would be awesome!

Unfortunately it would be £200 times 500.000 making it £100.000.000! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally like not having to buy a case for it even though I probably will anyway. Knowing these guys, I won't even need to buy a proprietary case for it but they should sell one anyway. You've got to have some extra peripherals to make some money off of.

Back