So What About A Manual Pdf?

borgqueenx said:
Ive editted some things on the manual :)

Evildragon or craigix, are there more things to add or to know?

Is this OK for a printable version? :)
Well you could run a spell check (You're not a native English speaker (neither am I) so it's understandable)

Also, this thing won't be printed. It's a digital manual only. Although I might make a LyX PDF out of it with my script.

Last edited by a moderator:
In ED's shop the Pandora was advertised with a CD manual. I think it would be reasonable to just put a PDF on the NAND and forget the CD, imo. Other manufacturers do the same. A printed quick start guide plus digital manual or reference guide on the device itself.

Manual should be accessible before powering/using the unit, go figure why.

Edit: Just read Mali's post, yeah, printed quick start guide solves it

kuru said:
If there is a quick start guide included you can have the manual on the device itself. The last two laptops I bought had no DVD included at all. Even recovery DVDs have to be created by the user these days.

Edit:
Oh, just saw your edit, so forget my post ;)

kuru said:
[worst scenario]
my pandora went wet when i spilled a drop of blood on it.(i thought that was how i needed to turn it on!) Now i lost blood, it will cost openpandora 1000$. I also tried to dry my pandora in the microwave for 5 minutes but it exploded and everything melted. This will cost openpanndora another 1000$ for a new mircowave and pandora.
I then brought all the melted plastic to the juweler/watchmaker, and he asked 5000 dollar for a repair. Now i got a pandora back with "Nintendo" written on it and it got 2 stopid screens, that will be a extra 100 bucks because i dont like that logo and the screens suck. Anyways i tried to eat the logo off manually with my teeth and it went all wrong. Now i needed to visit a doctor and i have nothing left!
Thanks openpandora for not including the manual.
[/worst scenario]

I've filled in a pile of info.

Anyone want to link this onto the wiki front page, so its actually useful?

jeff

skeezix said:
Anyone want to link this onto the wiki front page, so its actually useful?
I'll link it the next time I'm near a PC. It's a bitch to do from my phone.

Links added to the front page of the wiki and the info index.

Back