Sooo....

sdmsanilover

Still Fresh
Does the new blog post actuaaly mean that the 1st 1000 real Pandoras are done, or is there some other step im miissing out on?

Not done yet ,700/1000 boards completed and in transit to the uk to build ,1000 cases completed not in transit yet as they are still getting painted and there are problems with flying/shipping the cases to the uk ,same with the boards.It's looking good as finaly everything is go/green light but problems with this volano at the moment.

The remaining 3000 boards are in production now ,and i don't know if the remaining 3000 cases have went into production but i think OPT are waiting to check the first 1000 cases once completed and if happy they will give the all clear to produce the remaining 3000 cases.

sdmsanilover said:
Does the new blog post actuaaly mean that the 1st 1000 real Pandoras are done, or is there some other step im miissing out on?

quote from the blog:

The first 1000 cases have been fully produced and will be painted black!

no where did it say they where finished... just the cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
The blog post quite clearly states that 1000 cases have been made. ;)

EDIT: Triple-ninja'd!

sdmsanilover said:
Many, Many, Many steps left! Oh, and none those steps can't be completed until the valcano situation is corrected. Just sit tight, maybe 2-3 weeks for those 1000 to be assembled!

Chris

sdmsanilover said:
By "Cases" i thought he may have meant the plastic cases in which the hardware resides.

That is what he meant.. they still need to be assembled and such. The Cases may still be in China, and the Inner hardware is still in limbo with UPS getting to the UK, Delayed by the Volcano.

It's amazing that people can still be confused by this. All the parts for the first 1000 exist; populated boards and physical cases that are in the process of being painted, and they're literally just waiting to be in the same place to be built into actual Pandoras. There that's the long and short of it in the plainest dialog anyone could type.

Back