Stop me if you think you've heard this one before

I think the best solution is to only buy trousers that fit your body, avoiding the drawstring/braces/belt dilema completely.

Good to hear more parts arrived and building continues.

I want my Pandora to arrive smelling of haze please, if optional

I were some baggypants, there are from the German Bundeswehr, but coulourd in Black, there are some bags, where you can easly put the pandora in it, (i dit try it whit 2 DS (one classic one lite) ) and it fits..

Welkomme back on the Board Craig, and thangs for your work for this Projekt, the Pandora semms to bee great..

You should try these.

2905_weird_pants.jpg

Good to see you back around here more. Those improvements certainly sounds great. You're making great headway. And the companies we're all relying on seem to be holding up their end, too. I think you're right, this almost appears like the turn, a new dawn -- I certainly hope it is.

How about a software competition or something for a bit of stimulus? Or maybe getting some units into the hands of more developers, like Tinnus and Drk||Raziel to name a few? Something like that anyway, for the dev fund, I think would be a good idea.

I think the best solution is to only buy trousers that fit your body, avoiding the drawstring/braces/belt dilema completely.
True. Not possible for everyone, though, since some people have medical conditions or whatever that cause weight/size to fluctuate quite a bit. :(

Never seen any with buttons for suspenders, though. I understand it's generally an attribute of very formal clothing.

Craig,

Welcome back to the forums. I'm glad things are going better with the component manufacturers and that the tweaks you've implemented are helping. Really looking forward to receiving my unit.

Cheers!

Good to hear more parts arrived and building continues.

No purple haze I presume though? Sorry Jimmy :rolleyes: As for trousers....

True. Not possible for everyone, though, since some people have medical conditions or whatever that cause weight/size to fluctuate quite a bit. :(

Never seen any with buttons for suspenders, though. I understand it's generally an attribute of very formal clothing.

Taking care of any weight fluctuations, immho you cant touch these.. :p

MCHammer.gif

or as the Pandora is retro

MC_Hammer_gif.gif

Arjan's, Neville's, Super Silver, Amnesia, Purple, Silver, Blaze, Super, _ Mist, Original, _ Special, Romulan, Hashplant, NL#5 x _, _ Heaven, Hazel, _ x Chronic, _ x Hindu Kush, or Atomic.

_ = Haze

I prefer Amnesia myself, then Super Silver, not soo long to flower.

white widow?
Not a haze, hazes are sativa dominant strains. There are much better genetics out there to look for than the White Widow, it is a good strain for a new user or someone looking for a functional daytime effect. It might be high in CBD too, not 100% sure of that ATM. Sorry to derail the thread, but you start talking haze and I start listening :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
yea not all of us live in humbolt county...not everybody gets to go to a shop and have the salesperson explain every last detail of every known thc plant

I'd like to quote from Francis Bown about this:

"Clothes should hang from the shoulder, not the waist. I think Oscar Wilde said it first. But I am happy to repeat a greater man’s words. We are talking, of course, about a chap’s trousers. The frequency with which one must avert one’s gaze from a fellow’s attire because of the crumpled mess around his shoes is increasing. He might be otherwise well-dressed – decent suit, properly cut shirt, handsome tie, fine shoes – yet the hang of his trousers lets him down. Clearly, he has yet to learn the Golden Rule of the Wardrobe: a gentleman must wear braces."

They should not be clip on braces either, they should button on. It's changed my life.

I could start to speak about stiff collars too, how they should be the stud on type, not part of the shirt, but people then think I'm going too far, plus they are very difficult to obtain and clean.

I could start to speak about stiff collars too, how they should be the stud on type, not part of the shirt, but people then think I'm going too far, plus they are very difficult to obtain and clean.

I guess you know the site, but for stiff collars, have a look at darcyclothing.com

How about a steam or clockwork powered Pandora with mahogany case for enhanced retro-ness?

steampunkLaptop2.jpg

Back