Suggestions for the front page

That can't be right. It does, however, run Flare, a Diablo clone. It might be best to mention "Battle of Wesnoth" instead though.

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

I don't like this new front page a bit - am I the only one in here to think it is cheap, ugly and lacks usability?

I don't like this new front page a bit - am I the only one in here to think it is cheap, ugly and lacks usability?

To be honest, the delay could be bigger, because there's no time to watch carefully what's on the screenshot. And There should be some clickable numbers to select a picture that you want to see. And after any picture is clicked the delay should be become much larger or infinite (just clicking on numbers).

Gruso, please don't say "uncrippled", it makes me think of Tiny Tim. While both are indeed small, I still don't think that's the best of conceptual associations.
Hehe, you're right. How about "Unhindered multitasking at its best"?

One of the pictures says pandora can run Diablo. Have I missed something?
I changed it to Warcraft in my overlays.

Damn, I mixed it up with Baldurs Gate... okay, will fix that.

I can set the delay to any value as well :)

Show PC functionality and home-brew for sure but just make sure the wording for any emulated commercial games is legally sound. We don't want to attract the wrong attention or promote piracy*.

* - let's not have that old debate in this thread.

I wouldn't say it like that, but there is some stuff I don't like:

* The Picture of the Pandora could be better

* Also the quality is too low, is it compressed too much?

* You /really/ need to be able to skip, go back, etc. Then, when you're able to do this, you should increase it's speed.

Yeah, looking great. Glad to have provided some bits. :)

Still makes me giggle that cosurgi managed to get his mug on the homepage. :D Top job.

Heh :D , that wasn't intentional. Once I realized that I'm making photos of myself in a forum post, I brought terminal window to front to obscure myself, and I tried with our frontpage instead of forum. But then Stephane picked a photo with me, and so it happened :)

BTW, guys, impossible happened. Sometimes when I'm back at home I don't even bother to turn on my normal desktop PC, pandora is just enough, and I don't need to sit at my congested desk ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
* You /really/ need to be able to skip, go back, etc. Then, when you're able to do this, you should increase it's speed.

wow ed ur quick I was going to knock up a script but looks like u were on it!!!

@ milkshake - there's still something you can do! The buttons to go forward/backward between the slides with pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back