Swap Position In Pre-Order List

gnasher666

Still Fresh
So, there is ongoing wifi issues that we all know, is there anyone out there that would prefer to wait for the wifi problem to be fix that is currently within the first 1000 pre-orders that would like to swap position for someone at (approx.) position 3989 :)

I know, it's only a semi serious request.

Looks like I won't be the first Aussie with one!!!

Nope. Definitely not!

ADVENTUS ALREADY has one!!

I'm sure Gruso will get an early one, too (he looks after Pandora Press website).

I'm in the late 3700's as well (toward your position also)

@OP
The offer to take a Pandora without working Wifi might not be restricted to the first 1000 orders according to the queue, if I understood correctly. The procedure is still to be discussed by the OP team, so you should wait for the blog post, imo.

Well, I asked (back in November, mind you!), and was given an approximation. Your mileage may vary. :p

slaanesh said:
How do you know what order number you are in?

Sometime last year there was a frenzy about ordering numbers, and people mailed to ask about it (me too i must confess, though i waited a while to let things get a bit more quiet). This put more load on the allready very busy pandora crew though, so don't ask if you did not order within the first couple of weeks . You are probably not in the first 1000. I assume this on things read on the forum and my own ordering position, no guarantees.(btw, this part not directed at you Slaanesh, think you can decide for yourself ; ) Since then some ordering dates have been posted on the forum with ordering times and estimated queue numbers, so educated guesses can be made

Edit: i'm well in the first 1000 btw :) , also clarifications and :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
gnasher666 said:
So, there is ongoing wifi issues that we all know, is there anyone out there that would prefer to wait for the wifi problem to be fix that is currently within the first 1000 pre-orders that would like to swap position for someone at (approx.) position 3989 :)

Nice try :)

One can but try :D

puppydee said:
gnasher666 said:

Nice try :)

i don't care get my pandora now or in august, i could accept to swap if i can make you happy so let do it

there is peoples waiting for them pandora for 2years, for me it is only 6 or 7 months so i can wait again.:)

Back