The Archos Gamepad.

It's not trolling because I put " :p " after it and followed it up with "Seriously though." I'm sorry if you can't take a joke. We're getting some awfully sensitive posters these days...

Last edited by a moderator:
youre telling me...i cant even keep my signatures without crap being spewed on me

I might get one for mame4droid reloaded, its the savestates i love, can't get through rastan saga without them.

It's been posted ;p

I never had a terribly high opinion of Charbax's journalistic prowess but I'm glad to see someone visibly promoting emulators on mobile devices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon this system will need a mass release like the nexus 7(ie stores like hmv and pc world stock it ) to have any chance of success

Im sold also, the screen look amazing, I want even larger sizes for consoles. Someone said it has benn delayed till late November.

Would be nice to have a system with this configuration, but without the cpu, gpu and a slot you can plug in these cpu sticks .Would make for easy upgrade with all the android sticks getting released just now.

There have been archos tablets that ran angstrom. Not nearly as well as the pandora - needed more devs. It might be possible to work with Archos on the P2.

So who here will be a hero and get one for me and ship it to the US for me :)

I'll pay all costs up front of course.

Back