The Rabbit Joint

parts for my new pc should be arriving thursday and friday. gonna pwn B)

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

daclassicgamingmaster said:
PSH. look at nova stealing cred from me! Blasphemy. he knows who told him about that spamster :angry:
in other news, woot magus is banned. lol @ topic title too

Dw, now we share the glory!

Mexican apple thievez for lyfe!

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
lol, where's that pic of Craig. Peter should turn him into a Mexican apple thief!
craigthief.jpg

lolol

Lmao, This is the mother of fucking in-jokes.

We're not baked, honest!

EDIT: Well, maybe a little...

BaDToaD said:
Is that a guy called Flash in the pic with the mexican apple thief?
No idea, I believe he was buying a GP2x from the latino fruit-based criminal at the time of the photo capture.

Nova said:
No idea, I believe he was buying a GP2x from the latino fruit-based criminal at the time of the photo capture.
Damn. Cant be him then, he was always more of a pot noodle man.

trooper said:
lubidog said:
I think i love my eee pc.
What do you mainly use it for lubi ?.

And what colour is it ?, :p I mean your EeePC. :rolleyes:

Trooper

It's white...

I use it for everything I used my laptop for. It's just easier. I travel from germany to England every week,
so it's great for that! It just goes in my bag and I'm off! It is quick to boot, so checking emails and forums
is easier. I have a load of films and tv episodes on there, so I can always watch a film on the plane!

At home, it just follows me around. Yes, I am writing this on the loo right now!

I am loving trying to learn linux. Once you start to realise how much stuff there is out there, where do you stop?
Might try a few emus this week on it!

It just works so perfectly for all me computing needs. And everyone I show it to says things like,"that would be great for when I have to do ....." or,"I could use that for when I ...."

Basically, it is just great! I still want a Pandora, but now that will be for games. For internet on the move (and at home in front of the telly etc) the eee pc is perfect!

Thank you, and good night.

Back