The Rabbit Joint

yeah it woke me up was talking to people about it today and 9/10 of them said at first they thought it was a ghost <_<

tim0391 said:
yeah it woke me up was talking to people about it today and 9/10 of them said at first they thought it was a ghost <_<
Quite a few (everyone) of the people in my house thought that it was my little sister messing around in her room at first :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, was watching Torchwood, and noticed one of the kids in a pediatric unit had a Popstation. Lol, no wonder the kid was ill

Nova said:
Haha, was watching Torchwood, and noticed one of the kids in a pediatric unit had a Popstation. Lol, no wonder the kid was ill

I've got 3 weeks to catch up on! Love that series. Know a load of peeps that work on the show too:)

The aerial's just blown off my building, taking some roof with it. Ayup, it's a tad breezy round these here parts! Oh well, I won't be fixing it. I thoughtfully stocked up on booze beforehand, eerily anticipating such an event... Also my girlfriend and flatmate are away and it's Friday.

On the downside, the TV doesn't seem to be working... Strange that. Oh well, that's what YouTube's for right? Other than being a dumping ground for whiny little emo fucks with webcams, naturally.

Cheers all :lol:

Sunday drivers should all go die somewhere. They make Javacat turn into Angrycat. They should take taxi drivers with them.

Youtube tags work?

EDIT: No, they don't. Why the hell do they work in the pandora section!?

Akhmed the dead terrorist

+ even though everyone's probably seen it before.

Klaus the forklift driver

Nova said:
Grab some headphones, and try these! They're freaky.

Not bad but I've heard better Audiophile test recordings. The best one I have is the pit lane of an Indy car race day. Amazing. Shouts in the crowd sound dozens of yards away cars drive past and disappear into the distance etc.

Believe it or not a decent pair of headphones and a decent headphone amp can deliver similar results with normal music. Decent live recordings are especially cool :)

I have a Graham Slee solo headphone amp and HD595 headphones. Since I got the solo I have been listening to about 2 - 3 hours music a day :)

Review of solo here. Likened to £15k worth of amp and speakers.

My next headphone purchase is some AKG 701s at under £200 they are a bargain.

Quote from one review of the 701s:

"I’ve heard better bass from a few speakers, but not many, and most of them are in the $40,000-and-above price range."

Can somebody pleeease kill or ban that s****gp character? I am afraid I will pop a blood vessel in my brain if I have to see another "help me! How do I emulatez teh xbox 360 on my gpx2?" topic...

EDIT: Never mind! Found the ignore function... problem solved. Have fun dealing with that knobhead!

I was just working on a basic website and I appear to have taken my hosts server down :unsure:

LOL... how did you manage to do that? Who knows, maybe they had a hardware fault or something and had to power off the servers. Or a certain someone asked too many stupid questions in their support forum without reading the faq so the operator went postal...

BTW: I unignored him again... it's just too much fun to read his posts ^^.

I changed NavigateUrl in an "asp:HyperLink" and the server died :blink:
The host says the application pool got stuck or somethin which took all of the domains down. They want to know what I was up to though <_<

Back