The Rabbit Joint

xnopasaranx said:
EDIT: Oh, the gp32 keypad arrived in the mail on saturday! Lots of thanks mate!!! It's great!
Glad it's good for you!

As for the Purist/Aaron saga, I take fault with the way the whole thing was handled. First off, the offenders should have been punished for breaking the rules, and for polluting this forum with the same crap over and over, for personal gain, it just annoys me. Also Tobriand should not have gone with the whole "seperate set of rules for different people" thing. He basically stated outright that he hated diss threads, EXCEPT ORKIES ONE. It seems we are no longer allowed to state our opinions on the boards anymore.

And DCGM's right, Purist should have been banned ages ago, especially for his anti-semitism.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really didn't know anything about purist but if he did make anti-semitic statements, he shouldn't be banned, he should get his jaw broken. Well I dunno... the forum doesn't seem how it used to be lately, anyways.

I will look into that whole issue again, seems I am not informed.

I think Purist should not be allowed to use a signature, he could very well harm someone who has epilepsy.

xnopasaranx said:
I really didn't know anything about purist but if he did make anti-semitic statements, he shouldn't be banned, he should get his jaw broken. Well I dunno... the forum doesn't seem how it used to be lately, anyways.

I will look into that whole issue again, seems I am not informed.
Yeah you do! At least I think. Maybe it was someone else with XX in the front and back of their names. I think it was you who PM'd me about 2 years ago to agree with my anger regarding his posts. Remember?

Yeah I remember talking to you about some anti-semitic asshole on these boards but I don't remember it being purist. I am sure that I flamed someone because of being a babbling bigot. It doesn't matter now though, read up on the whole thing and found an interesting thread. Broken jaw it will be then!

EDIT: Checked my PMs and it was purple goat who had made a few inappropriate jokes. Turned out he was jewish himself... it wasn't a real insult I believe, I think he just told a really bad joke or something back then...

So, yeah, I didn't know about that purist guy. Now I do. We need the Mossad... and Simon Wiesenthal. NOW!

(Simon Wiesenthal is not dead you know, he really is invincible... sort of like the hebrew hammer.)

But seriously: Antisemitism and racism are no opinions. This has nothing to do with free speech. And while he should have been permanently banned back then, why let him go again after having trolled and spammed? Same goes for Aaron I guess even though he was a little more subtle.

The little bugger pissed off a lot of people since he joined. Remember the nasty sig relating to GPH's Anna? He got a ridiculous amount of heat for that. I'm really surprised that he's still around, especially after his neo-nazi rantings and inappropriate name.

Whatever, he'll do something stupid again for sure.

I need to go to sleep now... I gotta go to university early tomorrow and get some reading done I should've finished tonight. Instead I spent hours fiddling with those stupid m:robes and trying to get a linux kernel to boot after fixing them... damn I can't believe I broke off that connector. ARGH! Still mad as heck. Why, oh why? I think I will just leave them to the garbage-monster and never think of this again. "M:robe 500? What are you talking about? I never even owned one." Yeah, that feels better.

They don't need to ban Purist, just change his name to something suitable ("Dickhead" would be fitting), and modify his sig to read something along the lines of "You'll have to excuse me, I've been medically diagnosed as a retard. Please ignore the above post". Problem solved!

fishybawb said:
They don't need to ban Purist, just change his name to something suitable ("Dickhead" would be fitting), and modify his sig to read something along the lines of "You'll have to excuse me, I've been medically diagnosed as a retard. Please ignore the above post". Problem solved!
Apparently a mod already changed his tag line. I think the only reason he's here is to piss people off.

PlopperZ said:
fishybawb said:
Apparently a mod already changed his tag line. I think the only reason he's here is to piss people off.

Yeah, his tag was "White Supremacy" or 'Gas the Jews" or something like that :( Also, his sig used to link to some neo-nazi forum he frequented.

fishybawb said:
Acceptable as long as you don't forget to change his password too.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Yeah, his tag was "White Supremacy" or 'Gas the Jews" or something like that :( Also, his sig used to link to some neo-nazi forum he frequented.
That's disturbing, considering he's 14.

I cant believe what Quasist gets away with. He disses people without cause, he acts like an idiot, and his profile even admits that he is a troll. Sure, he makes great games, but it seems like he only makes them to gain immunity. I say that this should end now!

PlopperZ said:

Wouldn't like to meet his parents then.

lubidog said:
PlopperZ said:

Wouldn't like to meet his parents then.

This was about 2 years ago, so he was 12 :rolleyes:

I guess when you're taught hatred.. :(

lol

Does anyone know that Stephen King story "the apt pupil"? Maybe that's him ^^.

Back