The Rabbit Joint

Sphinxter said:
The correct answer was 5 days.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&am...st&p=624045

What's 5 days? He removed his sig because he noticed that we didn't think very highly of him with the quotes constantly being added...

Also, I edited my post of him being brilliant so that the link would take him to me saying "eh". Therefore, I thought of this before you! HA!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Want.

b1f3-chocolator_chocolate_calculator_1.jpg

I really do think Chad is insane :p. Why on Earth did he set up that Café Press thing to sell Pandora clothes?

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I don't think it's Chad's place to be profiting from something that isn't his. That's grimy.
+ If he hasn't got permission then he's going to be in the shit.

Are you sure he's profiting from them? Is there any mark-up from the regular cafepress prices?

Nova said:
Are you sure he's profiting from them? Is there any mark-up from the regular cafepress prices?
Maybe not. I guess we should withhold judgment until we get proof.

As for having permission, that would depend on the trademark on the Pandora name. I honestly don't think he's doing anything wrong in terms of infringement, but it's morally low.

Nova said:
I wouldn't worry about that i cant see him selling many.....

I can't see Craig & co. filing a lawsuit against him for not having permission.

All I want is a black Tshirt with the "cube" logo on it.
I'd even buy it from Chad if he had one. None of this 'Gamers Beware' bullshit.

BaDToaD said:
I'm so tempted to start a "Chad it's a Handheld Gaming Device 1st and a UMPC 2nd" thread just to annoy him LOL.

Good to see you again, BatT!

Please do that. I don't know what it is, but he annoys me! How someone on the internet can annoy me is strange, but he annoys me in the way that I 'enjoy' him...

So yeah, bait Chad!

In other news, I am again single, Go Broad and Bell!!! and Iphone coming tomorrow!!!!!

Back