The Rabbit Joint

worlds-largest-lolcat-mural-irl1.jpg

nickspoon said:
That picture would have been twenty or thirty times better without the caption.
So would most lolcats pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sphinxter said:
Just gets harder to hold your head up as an American all the time.
Amen. Everyone know about this new Obama crap regarding the political cartoon in The New Yorker magazine? I guess everyone forgot that the publication is mostly SATIRE.

Stupid population.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Sphinxter said:
Amen. Everyone know about this new Obama crap regarding the political cartoon in The New Yorker magazine? I guess everyone forgot that the publication is mostly SATIRE.

Stupid population.
Sphinxter said:
Swear, it's a New Yorker CARTOON for chrisake, line that bird cage or wrap a fish and move on.
Link

Nova said:
Sphinxter said:

Stupid population.
Sphinxter said:
Swear, it's a New Yorker CARTOON for chrisake, line that bird cage or wrap a fish and move on.
Link

Is that some sort of rick roll? Not falling for that again.

Sphinxter said:
Nova said:
Sphinxter said:

Stupid population.
Sphinxter said:
Link

Is that some sort of rick roll? Not falling for that again.

Nah, it links to some Young Turk broadcast discussing the cover. If you know what the cover is, there's no need to click the link.

Back