The Rabbit Joint

tim0391 said:
PoisonedV said:
Finally, the old bastard is going down. Who's sleek and minimalist NOW, steve jobs?

Tad harsh if it was gates however..............

Are you saying it would be bad for Bill Gates to be ill but not Steve Jobs?

You're both a pair of retarded cunts.

Last edited by a moderator:
tim0391 said:
PoisonedV said:
Of course, but a gay can dream can't he?
THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS THE FUCKING EPITOME OF COMEDY

CAN WE GET THIS GUY A PLAQUE? OR MAYBE A MEDAL? JESUS CHRIST, I LOVE YOU.

PoisonedV said:
tim0391 said:
PoisonedV said:
Of course, but a gay can dream can't he?
THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS THE FUCKING EPITOME OF COMEDY

CAN WE GET THIS GUY A PLAQUE? OR MAYBE A MEDAL? JESUS CHRIST, I LOVE YOU.

Sure.

medal833.jpg

Just out of interest, does anybody here know me (in person)?

probably not.

bored.

very.

Diet Kick stimulation drink.

yum.

blank line between incorrectly structured sentences.

Jan 12, 2009
At night, I played poker with Scott the guard, Alias, and Steve the Researcher.

Steve was really lucky, but I think he was cheating. What a scumbag.

Jan 13, 2009

Today, a high-ranking researcher asked me to take care of a new monster. It looks like a gorilla without any skin. They told me to feed them live food. When I threw in a pig they were playing with it... pulling off its legs and pulling out its guts before they actually ate it.

Jan 14, 2009

Around 5 'o clock this morning, Scott came in and woke me up suddenly. He was wearing a protection suit that looks a space suit.

He told me to put one on as well. I heard that there was an accident in the basement lab. It's no wonder; those researchers never rest even at night.

Jan 15, 2009

I've been wearing this damn spacesuit since yesterday; my skin grows musty and feels very itchy. By way of revenge, I didn't feed those dogs today. Now I feel better.

Jan 15, 2009

I went to the medical room because my back is all swollen and itchy. They put a big bandage on my back and told me that I don't have to wear the spacesuit anymore. I guess I can sleep well tonight.

Jan 16, 1998

When I woke up this morning, I found another blister on my foot. I went to the dog's pen and ended up dragging my foot. They have been quiet since morning, which is unusual. I found that some of them had escaped. I'll be in real trouble if the higher ups find out.

May 16, 1998

Even though I didn't feel well, I decided to go see Nancy. It's my first day off in a long time, but I was stopped by the guard on the way out. They say the company has ordered that no one leave the grounds. I can't even make a phone call what kind of joke is this!?!

Jan 16, 2009

I heard a researcher that tried to escape was shot last night. My entire body feels burning and itchy at night. When I was scratching the swelling on my arm a lump of rotten flesh dropped off. What the hell is happening to me?

Jan 16.5, 2009

Fever gone but itchy.
Hungry and eat doggy food.
Itchy. Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him.
Tasty.

Itchy.
Tasty.

Username said:
Is Windows 7 that good? I'm thinking of trying it out.
Windows 7 is basically Winblows Vista without all the resource hogging useless crap.

Oh no wait, if that was the case you would have no Windows at all. :)

My Linux setup does all the fancy see through windows and effect stuff and more while using alot less processing power ;)

I'm almost fully migrated to Linux, I only play Windows XP for gaming now.

Just my 2 bob.

EDIT: repitition

EDIT 2: Did anyone else realise that the medal was supposed to go to tim0391?

EDIT 3: Not saying you don't deserve one too, PoisonedV

Back