The Rabbit Joint

From my experience, art teachers are either bastards, or real nice crazies :)

No middle ground!

'Alex.' said:
From my experience, art teachers are either bastards, or real nice crazies :)

No middle ground!
All of the art teachers are really nice crazies. Apart from one of them who is just there. I've never seen her have much of a personality!

All nice people though!

Last edited by a moderator:
'quasist' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
quasist, what is your avatar from
Elven Laid (Hentai)

man, i knew it was familiar, i think i have that. is that the one where her elf vagina is too small for her human boyfriend so he goes to get the potion or whatever

(naw)mcx posted on Feb 25 2009 at 11:53 AM said:
She does not use layers properly. Uses the menus for all commands and tools, although I think this is a school teacher thing. I want to go on, but she is a good art teacher other wise :) And I dated her daughter :)

son you bestv bussed up in dem guts

'PoisonedV' said:
man, i knew it was familiar, i think i have that. is that the one where her elf vagina is too small for her human boyfriend so he goes to get the potion or whatever
No, in that film He orders to a bunch of ?Soldiers? to make it larger...

'quasist' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
No, in that film He orders to a bunch of ?Soldiers? to make it larger...

well, i couldnt remember. i do have it though.

You guys know your code.

I have to do VB6 at school, it's a part of my course. I quite like python from what I have done, so is it worth sticking in at that, or should I just practice VB?

A big plus with Python is I can get my programs on the Pandora, which I assume I can't do with VB.

(I'm sure this is retarted, but I guess I can let you guys give me some advice.)

edit: I'm sure I heard some one say VB was the devil, should this swerve my choice?

VB is a shitty language. It's essentially BASIC which has had extra bits stuck on and shoved in until it resembles a useful language. VB.NET is slightly better, but not much. It'd be much better if you learned Python or, if you're doing more Windows development, C++.NET or C#.NET. C++ is especially good because it contains all the basic concepts which exist in most standard programming languages.

Python would probably be better but I have many gripes with that language like the fact that EVERYTHING is an object and you cannot just have a "real" array. Which generally makes everything run thirty times slower than it should.

'Peter R' said:
Python would probably be better but I have many gripes with that language like the fact that EVERYTHING is an object
So you don't like Python because it is OO?

I don't like it as it is a fully OO language. I don't mind Java in that it still lets me have an Array of objects rather than a list of them for example. However, it is not that I don't like that everything is an object but that it makes it dead slow (just one of many reason Python is slow in actual fact). Oh, and don't get me started on the indentation :p.

I worked in school that has ethic-educational-component... they have dancing exams :blink:

That's a bit unfair! Everyone knows only black guys can dance :/ How racist of them..

'Javacat' said:
That's a bit unfair! Everyone knows only black guys can dance :/ How racist of them..
CODE
http://www.dancefloordale.com/

Back