The Rabbit Joint

I want a new char, but my current one is only 12 levels away from me being able to get a death knight :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently was bailed out of jail on uo.TheAbyss.ru freeshard of Ultima Online. I was in jail for two years sentenced for crime of base looting using cheats. That was fun. Using scissors on Shrouds and trashing Tournament Winner's statues e.t.c. :p. Too bad that bugs were fixed. But still casting Blade Spirit from outside to Guard Zone and leading it to kill a few macrosers is still funny.

'quasist' said:
Recently was bailed out of jail on uo.TheAbyss.ru freeshard of Ultima Online. I was in jail for two years sentenced for crime of base looting using cheats. That was fun. Using scissors on Shrouds and trashing Tournament Winner's statues e.t.c. :p. Too bad that bugs were fixed. But still casting Blade Spirit from outside to Guard Zone and leading it to kill a few macrosers is still funny.
you have an exciting life

'nickspoon' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
Your life seems to revolve around semi-trolling a forum about geeky handheld consoles and doing drugs.

thats just my dayjob

'PoisonedV' said:
'nickspoon' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
Your life seems to revolve around semi-trolling a forum about geeky handheld consoles and doing drugs.

thats just my dayjob

By night PoisonedV is TROLLMAN.
dun dun dun dun dadada dun.

[quote name='(naw)mcx' date='Mar 8 2009, 01:54 AM' post='707225']
[/quote]
[/quote]

In my head that sounds like the start of the tune at the end of eastenders...what was it supposed to be?

[quote name='Bramrash' date='Mar 8 2009, 04:50 PM' post='707396']
[quote name='(naw)mcx' date='Mar 8 2009, 01:54 AM' post='707225']
[/quote]
[/quote]

In my head that sounds like the start of the tune at the end of eastenders...what was it supposed to be?
[/quote]
It was a self composed piece, for the new series of Trollman.

:p

Here's my take on it: dun, DUNDUN, dun, DUNDUN.........DUUUUUN

I think the end note really adds to the feel of the piece.

Written in the key of dun minor

i had no idea hard drive access speed had that big of an effect on how fast your computer runs
oh, im sorry, bro, you cant like that computer! it has an led on the fan. and look at those case. those goddamn ricers, right?
and a fucking quad core. fucking pathetic.

'PoisonedV' said:
i had no idea hard drive access speed had that big of an effect on how fast your computer runs
Either did I, but it's not to say that PC was not fucking powerful.

They should try that test on a average computer, that would convince me the most to buy a SSD. From what I heard that set up could been at least doubly as quick if they had the RAID tech.

ha! I just started that vid and was like.. OMG I KNOW THAT GUY! and then I remembered him mentioning that PC somewhere :p

I didn't know people still relied on Norton, I uninstalled that years ago. My next antivirus program happened to find itself corrupt and recommended that I uninstall it (never to be installed again). My next set was an antivirus program and an anti spyware program that happened to be competing with each other constantly and detecting viruses/spyware in the other program.

Back