The Rabbit Joint

I agree with most what has been said here.

The gp32x forum is nothing more but a place for gp2x users to discuss the latest pocketsnes or w/e release, those who have different interests, or no longer own a gp2x or gp32 hardly have a place left here. Every discussion that starts to heat up gets locked.

I actually found the discussion between Epicenter (an american soldier) and that Iraqi fellow in the Saddam's Hanging topic quite interesting, same with the discussion regarding Evolution. Heated, but civilized. But hey, at least there was a good reason given to why it was closed. Oh wait. :rolleyes:

Would be a good reason to give if DCGM got banned for his above post: Banned for expressing his opinion. So much for free speech going on. I figured that elected mods meant that there was a form of democracy going, heh.

I'm probably overreacting too much, but it seems like how things are going on, it's best to just stay in the gp2x section of the forum and wait for new updates on homebrew and emulators.

To the mod who closed the evolution thread: Care to give a fair reason why? It would make you look a lot better if you did.

Or don't bother; I don't want to fall through the ice.

edit: typo

I've been visiting the whole "Other stuff" section a lot less since the whole thread locking started and now I come back to see that the most competent of the mods has been demodded, what the hell?

Draco posted on Feb 20 2007 at 04:42 PM said:
I've been visiting the whole "Other stuff" section a lot less since the whole thread locking started and now I come back to see that the most competent of the mods has been demodded, what the hell?
We are not amused! we must go on a.....

CRUSADE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 20 2007 at 07:51 PM said:
- Political discussion are prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.

Oh My.

Does it say that in the rules?

This place is slowly but surely sinking into the mud.

Well I guess there are a load of great guys too keep it afloat :)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 20 2007 at 06:56 PM said:
lubidog posted on Feb 20 2007 at 01:53 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Feb 20 2007 at 07:51 PM said:
- Political discussion are prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.

Oh My.

Does it say that in the rules?
indeed.
My god, this is becoming very dictator like :S

sam fisher posted on Feb 20 2007 at 04:04 PM said:
My god, this is becoming very dictator like :S

Gott? Nein! Besprechen Sie nicht Religion oder Politik! Sie müssen befolgen! Mitglieder müssen die Entscheidung der Moderatoren respektieren! Schnell!

see last review

At first everthing was great - fast,quiet and longer lasting batteries.
After six months - a boot failure occured - after testing seemed ok - reformatted ok - three days later total failure - it stopped spinning.

I Informed Seagate - and explained that I would like to keep the platter as it had personal and business information on it. They issued a return authorisation number - I sent just the controller with the label showing all the details of manufacture - they then refused to replace it because 'I HAD DISASSEMBLED THE DRIVE !!'

I am out of £80+ (price 6 months ago) , the hassle of a hard drive failure..... So WHY BY SEAGATE !!

Back