The Rabbit Joint

look at this quote of yours i found a while ago, i forgot about it til now

(naw)mcx said:
On some forums you can give people positive reputation, for doing cool shit, so other people know they have done cool shit. :D

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sphinxter said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
you have to be some kind of faggot to have an avil lavigne signature nowadays
Or a complete social retard to keep using the same old ignorant hate speech in 2009.
Or a complete pussy to keep getting offended by casual usage of the word faggot on the internet in 2009.

PoisonedV said:
Sphinxter said:
Or a complete social retard to keep using the same old ignorant hate speech in 2009.
Or a complete pussy to keep getting offended by casual usage of the word faggot on the internet in 2009.
Or is it just less of a human being to be un-offended to any slur used to purposely offend and inflict hatred on anyone in public where any casual reader can be offended or worse yet be of the age where they can get the idea that hating on any group is like, 'cool'.

Sphinxter said:
PoisonedV said:
Sphinxter said:
Or is it just less of a human being to be un-offended to any slur used to purposely offend and inflict hatred on anyone in public where any casual reader can be offended or worse yet be of the age where they can get the idea that hating on any group is like, 'cool'.
You're kidding, right? You seem to really take offense to people saying 'faggot' on the internet. You must be a homosexual.

edit: you know, my douchbaggery on the internets may well lead to someone killing themself. The question is, do I care?

edit 2: I have no beef with Sphinxter. I apologize if my casual usage of that term has offended him.

Seriously, faggot has all but lost its connotation as an anti-homosexual slur. When I call someone a retard am I being incredibly offensive to those with genuine mental development problems? What about moron? Or idiot? The original impact of these words fades with time.

Sphinxter said:
PoisonedV said:
Sphinxter said:
Nope, not really.

It's just inaccurate. Really, you should be saying, "You are incorrect" or "I disagree with your opinion" rather than falsely accusing one of homosexuality or of a total lack of mental ability.

Also, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. Talk about something more engaging than Internet arguments, ffs.

Dictionary.com said:
fag·ot also fag·got (fāg'ət)
n.

1. A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
2. A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.
How did this get to be an anti-gay slur? Because it really doesn't make all that much sense.

Aethix said:
Dictionary.com said:
fag·ot also fag·got (fāg'ət)
n.

1. A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
2. A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.
How did this get to be an anti-gay slur? Because it really doesn't make all that much sense.
Dictionary.com also said:
fag·got [fag-uh
thinsp.png
t]
–noun
Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a male homosexual.

Settle down children, there's too much flaming in here.

(See what I did there? Combined forum-flaming and homo-flaming and got one insult. HAH.)

Back