The Rabbit Joint

(naw)mcx said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Username said:
This is the only topic where it would make sense.
Edit: Fucking awesome.
holy SHIT that is amazing. And it seems they've already bought the domain geniemist.com! very excited about this.

And yeah, there's nothing else to do on this site but bring the motherfuckin ruckus. or you could be a respectful member of the gay community. but that's lame.

anyways not to digress from my last post. naw, when you wake up from your beauty rest i expect a reply, complete with more stuff to insult you with.
Sorry, my girlfriend is coming over pretty soon.

Can I continue after she's gone?

EDIT: Something about Nova saying it, an. Hey. wait, I deleted it off my Facebook, this argument is void!
ah, that's a coincidence, because my twelve o'clock orgy is in 25 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here, have my phone running(installing) Windows 3.1.

5xlemc.jpg

DealExtreme ended up sending me a replacement case for a DSi and not the DS lite now I have to deal with monica from china and have to play my DS like this
1547tl5.jpg

:(

Hey, the discussion cube seems like a nice place to dump this:

Someone near my house threw away an electric scooter.
"It doesn't work for some reason. You can have it"

Luckily, I had a couple of batteries laying around.
I also had 5 dollars, which allowed me to buy a new inner tube for the flat tire.

So after 5 dollars and maybe a day or 2 of fixing and re-wiring, it's in perfect working condition.
I can't believe they threw this away.

I've been seeing ads for a GI Joe movie. I thought GI Joe was an action figure(although I may be wrong because I'm not American)? My "this movie will only be seen by 8-year old boys and nerds" sense is tingling.

G.I. Joe was a cartoon series as much as action figures, and yes, we in europe who had cable had it in the 80's. Along with He-Man, Transformers, Robotech and others it was a daily staple for kids in the 80's. I didn't know about the movie though, maybe I'll watch it when it gets released properly.

klikklak said:
G.I. Joe was a cartoon series as much as action figures, and yes, we in europe who had cable had it in the 80's. Along with He-Man, Transformers, Robotech and others it was a daily staple for kids in the 80's. I didn't know about the movie though, maybe I'll watch it when it gets released properly.

Much like Transformers, the comics were better than the cartoon. And I'm guessing that, like TF, the cartoon will be way better than the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've actually been doing the opposite. I ignore most 'serious' american movies and concentrate on the superhero movies and the few SF flicks they've made recently.

For more 'serious' entertainment, I turn to hong kong and golden oldies.

Back