The Rabbit Joint

lol that jack in the box commercial is way too accurate.

I remember going through a McD's drive-through while high. i got to the first window and paid, then just sat there staring at the lady waiting for my food. she told me to go to the second window like 3 times before i figured it out.

good times.

I'm getting the SmartQ 5 for my birthday but I don't want to pay $300 for the English Ubuntu version so I'm getting one of DealExtreme (Even though they already fucked me over with the DS case) for $150 but it comes with the factory OS. Is it easy to install Ubuntu or that MID edition of it on there? Will it be installed on an SD or can I put it on the built-in 1GB?

I just got my SmartQ 5 from DX a week ago. Not sure what you're asking, the device is preinstaled with factory version of Ubuntu based on the work of Mojo hanhelds group and is fully in english (well except those 2 preinstaled games). It is possible to install Mer on it, but not everything works on it yet (haven't tried it). Official ARM port of Ubuntu should be out thus autumn I heard. Hope I helped you.

Just had a look at it as I had no idea what it was.. It looks pretty cool, but I would never use it... I have a Blackberry a Asus eee pc an ipod classic and a laptop. So another gadget would be pointless.

Awww, Naw took the time to photoshop "i have a small penis" on a picture of my car.

I'm flattered that you have such a pathetic life that you have time to do something so unoriginal and lame :)

PM me next time, I'll give you tips on things that would be funnier.

lulzfish said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Awww, Naw took the time to photoshop "i have a small penis" on a picture of my car.

I don't see where that happened, link plz

6nz2n6.jpg

That was at OX's ID

Last edited by a moderator:
khamul56 said:
I just got my SmartQ 5 from DX a week ago. Not sure what you're asking, the device is preinstaled with factory version of Ubuntu based on the work of Mojo hanhelds group and is fully in english (well except those 2 preinstaled games). It is possible to install Mer on it, but not everything works on it yet (haven't tried it). Official ARM port of Ubuntu should be out thus autumn I heard. Hope I helped you.
I've heard that the preinstalled version of Ubuntu is really shitty and it's only worth getting if you install a different version on it.
Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
too cowardly to do it here, so he did it on some chatlog. lol

ahem, and what's wrong with this "some chatlog"?

We have just 4 female members here, and only 2 active ones. Think I can see why.

Speaking of members, yours are all tiny.

(naw)mcx said:
The truth. Just something DCGM can't handle. Just like his penis with out tweezers.

Oh please stop my sides are can't take any more.

Back