The Rabbit Joint

gp2.eXe said:
(naw)mcx said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
(naw)mcx said:
Sniped wasp with rubber band. Mind of crippled it.
You like hurting innocent animals? Disgusting.
Stung my mother.
So it was for revenge? Then you should have sniped the queen.
I had no time. I was making breakfast.

I stayed up late, woke up early. Bad mix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter R said:
Staying up late and waking up early is awesome. It's staying up late and waking up late that sucks and leads to your normal wake up time becoming 1:17 is the afternoon :unsure:

Hehe, leading to having breakfast and lunch in the same hour.

I have large breakfasts and lunches.

(naw)mcx said:
(naw)mcx said:
Stung my mother.
No it didn't, stop lying. You're just the type of person that enjoys killing insects for the fuck of it.

(naw)mcx said:
(naw)mcx said:
Stung my mother.
No it didn't, stop lying. You're just the type of person that enjoys killing insects for the fuck of it.
Yes and yes, why not.

(naw)mcx said:
(naw)mcx said:
Stung my mother.

Wasps are evil shits that all need to die. Not that I have any personal bias against them.

Wasps are food for others, provide population contol of insects that feed on many crops and contribute to the pollination of plant life. Quit bugging them and they'll usually do likewise, you're outnumbered, best learn to live with them.

Sphinxter said:
Wasps are food for others, provide population contol of insects that feed on many crops and contribute to the pollination of plant life. Quit bugging them and they'll usually do likewise, you're outnumbered, best learn to live with them.

After being stung while asleep in my bed at night half a dozen times over the space of a month or two, I don't believe that at all. So the bastards can all die.

Enverex said:
Sphinxter said:

After being stung while asleep in my bed at night half a dozen times over the space of a month or two, I don't believe that at all. So the bastards can all die.
Those were good-night kisses. Love hurts, you know?

Very few stinging insects will actually attack you while you lay in your bed asleep. So stop bullshitting. This information is basic animal knowledge.

Now I'm -REALLY- offended. The "holier than thou" attitude was one thing, outright saying I'm bullshitting is inexcusable.

Enverex said:
Very few stinging insects will actually attack you while you lay in your bed asleep. So stop bullshitting. This information is basic animal knowledge.

Now I'm -REALLY- offended. The "holier than thou" attitude was one thing, outright saying I'm bullshitting is inexcusable.
Uh oh, I definitely don't want you to get angry! Look it up, wasps RARELY sting unless provoked. Maybe you're mistaking a wasp sting for a mosquito bite; don't worry though, I do that all the time.

edit: Or bedbugs. The silent pest.

Enverex said:

Uh oh, I definitely don't want you to get angry! Look it up, wasps RARELY sting unless provoked. Maybe you're mistaking a wasp sting for a mosquito bite; don't worry though, I do that all the time.

edit: Or bedbugs. The silent pest.

You're seriously taking the piss now and I really don't appreciate it.

I'd recheck your so-called "knowledge" because wasp stings are things you generally don't forget quickly, especially when you get a woken up in the middle of the night to a new one every few days. I'm pretty sure I wasn't "provoking" them while sleeping.

Back