The Rabbit Joint

lulzfish said:
Unprovoked stings are rare, just like shark attacks.
Therefore, they never happen!

:D

:/
He says "every few days". Are you fucking kidding me? That's so incredibly unlikely. Besides, you aren't even saying you catch them in the act. You "wake up to them".

Weed isn't for everyone, my man.

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=unprovoked+wasp+sting&btnG=Google+Search

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
lulzfish said:
Unprovoked stings are rare, just like shark attacks.
Therefore, they never happen!

:D

:/
He says "every few days". Are you fucking kidding me? That's so incredibly unlikely. Besides, you aren't even saying you catch them in the act. You "wake up to them".

Weed isn't for everyone, my man.

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=unprovoked+wasp+sting&btnG=Google+Search

Of course I "catch them in the act". It fucking hurts; it's what would wake me up in the first place, which I already pointed out.

Enverex said:
Enverex said:
Very few stinging insects will actually attack you while you lay in your bed asleep. So stop bullshitting. This information is basic animal knowledge.

Now I'm -REALLY- offended. The "holier than thou" attitude was one thing, outright saying I'm bullshitting is inexcusable.
Uh oh, I definitely don't want you to get angry! Look it up, wasps RARELY sting unless provoked. Maybe you're mistaking a wasp sting for a mosquito bite; don't worry though, I do that all the time.

edit: Or bedbugs. The silent pest.

You're seriously taking the piss now and I really don't appreciate it.

I'd recheck your so-called "knowledge" because wasp stings are things you generally don't forget quickly, especially when you get a woken up in the middle of the night to a new one every few days. I'm pretty sure I wasn't "provoking" them while sleeping.

Watch it DCGM he is getting angry.. You wont like him when he is angry.

I awoke to a wasp sting once. It was in my bed and I rolled onto it. The pain was white hot and woke me instantly.

Edit: But that was once in like ever, not "every night".

I had wasps in my house recently and I killed every damn one of them. Just because an insect is beneficial in the food chain does not mean that I need to share my house with them. Its not like I can just talk them into leaving. Guess I'm just territorial and I have every right to be. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

My suggestion to anyone having problems with wasps and can't find the hive, Find where their main entrance to the hive from outside is and sprinkle it with sevin dust. Worked like a charm for me.

I hate wasps. I must have been stung atleast 5 or 6 times as a child. Ones that stick out in my memory are...

Bringing in the washing when the washing line rail thing (piece of wood to hold the line up) fell and smashed onto a wasps nest....

I went to put my shoes one and a wasps had decided to venture in and wasn't pleased with my foot...

Playing with my rc car and walked over a hole in the ground which a bunch of wasps had made a nest in...

i am currently developing a giant bionic wasp so wasps can fight back at the tyranny of the people reading this thread.

here it is:
wasp.png

Peter R said:
Whoever it was who kept getting stung in the night (naw(MCX)?) has a wasp nest in his room?

It was me, turned out there was a nest in the eves of the house next to us (semi-detached) and that's where they were coming from. We sprayed the nest with everything possible that was supposed to kill them off but oddly enough had no effect. Several months later they disappeared (either moved on which apparently they do later in the year, or the stuff finally killed them off, not sure which). But yeah, the events over the months where I "shared" the area with them has led me to hate them with a passion.

Back