The Rabbit Joint

Username said:
Avatar was horrible. I would've said I was disappointed but I didn't expect much of it from the start.

Did you see it in 3D?

Last edited by a moderator:
pandora said:
Username said:
Avatar was horrible. I would've said I was disappointed but I didn't expect much of it from the start.

Did you see it in 3D?
Yeah, great waste of money that was. Good thing is it wasn't my money so all I felt that I wasted was my time.

^ same here. The visuals were absolutely stunning.
The plot sucked, I didn't go and see it for that though.

Edit: Damn, this place needs some fucking drama. It's dead, I tells ya.

pandora said:
^ same here. The visuals were absolutely stunning.
The plot sucked, I didn't go and see it for that though.

Edit: Damn, this place needs some fucking drama. It's dead, I tells ya.

Needs-moar-drama.jpg

Should check this out, Homer Simpson appears on Family Guy new clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ceqTakoFgc

Username said:
What did PoisonedV get banned for? I must be informed.
He wanted to get banned, so he went and pissed around a little. He then boasted about it on someone's blog (I think naw's) and told us that he had a backup account.

So he's still here. He could be you, me or anybody... :ph34r:

Edit: Ah, here we go http://wakoopa.com/BLACKALiCE

I don't know why exactly he did to get banned, but he did it on purpose whatever it was.

Frankly the death, if it comes, is because of the Pandora. Too many hopes, hype and expectations with no delivery sucked all the interest in anything else and created idiotic fanboyism. IF it is delivered someday to any significant amount of people, things will pick up again. Also I have to agree that banning trolls is counter-productive, I enjoy the debates and drama most, all the 'how do I install emulators' threads are rather boring. Last good one I enjoyed was the 'What is the Wiz good for?' thread.

SNOW STARTED RETURNING TODAY!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh.. I've got to spend most of this week and next week driving around. Bugger...

Back