The Rabbit Joint

The thingy won't budge dammit. It just stays there, doing shit all.

Give us a hand and help shift it.

Well that was pointless, all that's there is a dead cat. Thanks for the help anyway.

Edit: Ah, found it.
Shakespeare it is, then. Fun evening ahead of me.

Username said:
pandora said:
Shakespeare it is, then. Fun evening ahead of me.
Did you know Shakespeare fucked a tomato once? True story.
Did he eat it afterwards? :)

Your avatar has changed, now I'm confused :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 90% sure that someone is dropping hints towards me about something, but there's that 10% doubt.....

Javacat said:
I'm 90% sure that someone is dropping hints towards me about something, but there's that 10% doubt.....
Yes, he does want to have sex with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Nvidia 3d vision glasses and a viewsonic 3d display yesterday. It causes a mild headache, but otherwise it's pretty great. Especially in WOW, it's looks quite amazing.

I always wanted a pair of those. The only problem - it's the kind of thing you'd want to try before you buy. Havn't had a chance yet :).

The effect isn't as good as it was in Avatar. This was a mild disappointment, also I have to keep the depth setting turned really low, or the images aren't focused. What you get then is that there's two images to left and right of each other visible in both eyes. But it does wow every now and then, I tried Wallace and Gromit episode game just a moment ago and the bee in the beginning pretty much flew out of the screen. Also killing WOW's centaur clones was neat, they cast a whirlwind that looked _very_ real and when they fall over the effect is excellent.

Back