The Rabbit Joint

Got 25 Wave invites. Woohoo, I don't even know how to use it anyway. I need to sit down one evening and watch their videos.

Anyway, PM me with your email address if you want an invite.

Fuck that, this sucks. How do I delete my account? :).

pandora said:
Fuck that, this sucks. How do I delete my account? :) .

How bout just log off and not go back?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's tied into my gmail account and keeps sending me 'wave updates'.

I don't want 'wave' updates' :( .

Edit: wtf I just recieved more 'wave updates'.
GGRRAAAHHAH LEAVE ME ALONE!
PANDORA IS ANGRY.
PANDORA DESTORY WAVE!

162499-sonic4.jpg

http://www.destructo...c--162499.phtml

My god.

ZOMG.. IT'S PROPER SONIC!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Making it episodic better not be an excuse to just release loads of short games though ¬_¬

OOOHH, two exciting new videos :) . Thanks.

Vegas trailer has got me excited.
It's mainly online, right?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8501246.stm
Snow days are always nice, but shoveling is a bitch when the only working shovel you own is a garden one.

@pandora no, it's all offline.

Javacat said:
ZOMG.. IT'S PROPER SONIC!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Making it episodic better not be an excuse to just release loads of short games though ¬_¬

omg you have king crimson in your avatar :eek:

Just downloaded the latest Firefox. Seems to start up a little faster, the tabs look a little bit prettier, and now when I newtab a link (middle click) it opens it right after the tab I'm looking at instead of at the end.

Username said:
and now when I newtab a link (middle click) it opens it right after the tab I'm looking at instead of at the end.
Fuck!
That's what I hate about Chrome!
:-||

I want to traverse websites in a breadth-first order, where tabs are always read in the same order they're opened.
With GP32x it's not terrible since it's a small tree, but if I'm traversing TV Tropes, the Chrome / FF 3.6 setup leads to starvation, with tabs on the right edge never being read because I'm still opening new ones on the left.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

what'd really be nice is a sort of actual "tree" of tabs, or a second tab line, to put pages under categories, like a certain forum's threads into one, or tv tropes into another. this has probably been thought of before, but it'd be nice to see it implemented.

oh god i remember organizing windows with IE 6 now

Xian Long said:
what'd really be nice is a sort of actual "tree" of tabs, or a second tab line, to put pages under categories, like a certain forum's threads into one, or tv tropes into another. this has probably been thought of before, but it'd be nice to see it implemented.

oh god i remember organizing windows with IE 6 now
Yeah, there's probably an add-on for that organizing tabs in trees. If only FF for Arch Linux didn't suck.

Oh god, multi-windowed browsers. D:

Back