The Rabbit Joint

Sphinxter said:
xnopasaranx said:
Holy fuck. I had to log in after almost half a year of inactivity just to comment on those hooters. I feel shallow.

Anyway... apparently she doesn't only have enormous tits but is also a genius:

Sheyla is fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and English.

riiiiiiiiiiiight... chinese huh? fluent aswell? lol...
True, she had the surgery just so people would take her seriously.
She's trying to artificially boost the correlation between "known languages" and tit size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has everyone just decided to start using star's instead of actual fucks and shit or are there now wordfilters on this board? (in the pandora section at least)

Chest Rockwell said:
Has everyone just decided to start using star's instead of actual fucks and shit or are there now wordfilters on this board? (in the pandora section at least)
It seems to be working fine for me. I'd be fucking pissed if I was not allowed to express myself in a shitty manner of my choosing.

Xian Long said:
who the fuck besides 11 year old kids uses stars instead of the actual words

Well there are also the people who use binary to do it. By the way you either have an extra 0 or are missing 1110101

What's that PV? No sarcy comment or relentless anger?

Thanks, but it fails. I just gave myself an internet.

lulzfish said:
quote said:
Chest Rockwell said:
epic phail
4chan is win
Someone translate?
"Ha ha, those fops at 4chan think they are so clever with their 'internets' and their 'phail'. I mock them sarcastically!"
epic lulz
lulz are win
corruption of l0l

Chest Rockwell said:
lulzfish said:
quote said:
Chest Rockwell said:
epic phail
4chan is win
Someone translate?
"Ha ha, those fops at 4chan think they are so clever with their 'internets' and their 'phail'. I mock them sarcastically!"
epic lulz
lulz are win
corruption of l0l
Shh, PV, we don't want ever one knowing how much you want to claim for that new meme, do we?

Back