The Rabbit Joint

Anyone that thinks I wouldn't get my hair cut like Lightning from Final Fantasy xiii knows me!!!

My hair is already cut like Lightning from Final Fantasy xiii!

2rha0wg.jpg

fml :(

(naw)mcx said:

Looks like it's taken quite a beating.

Get a preowned DSL from HMV. They're about £40 nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a good week for DS's. I had company over this weekend and found out my Cyclods with 16gb micro sd that was in my lite was gone. $120 worth of stuff just gone..... fucking livid!!! :angry:

Crunchwrap said:
Gruso said:
As for actual Wii games, the only things that really appeal to me are the reboots of old IPs like NewSMB, and the upcoming Donkey Kong Country. Not sure if that says more about me, or the Wii catalogue...
"If I buy a Wii, what games would I play?" and I could only name a small handful.

My family is still considering whether we should buy one or just wait for Kinect (depending on how the reviews come back..)

Though if I was purchasing a Wii, I'd likely want to get Pikmin, which I heard was improved in the Wii version.

Jourdy288 said:
Crunchwrap said:
Gruso said:
As for actual Wii games, the only things that really appeal to me are the reboots of old IPs like NewSMB, and the upcoming Donkey Kong Country. Not sure if that says more about me, or the Wii catalogue...
"If I buy a Wii, what games would I play?" and I could only name a small handful.

My family is still considering whether we should buy one or just wait for Kinect (depending on how the reviews come back..)

Though if I was purchasing a Wii, I'd likely want to get Pikmin, which I heard was improved in the Wii version.
From the way things are looking now, I'd probably advise a Wii over Kinect. It doesn't appear to work well at all, and is clearly very limited in what it can actually do. At least, that's the impression the media are currently giving.

It's all about PS Move. I'm sorry, but you can't play any kind of game without buttons.

Nova said:
It's all about PS Move. I'm sorry, but you can't play any kind of game without buttons.
This. PS Move makes me want a PS3 :3.
It just looks so precise.

Nova said:
ORLY?
http://www.emotiv.com/apps/epoc/299/

According to digital foundry, PS move does work really really well, but it'll be interesting to see how well Sony actually support it. It hasn't really got any first party studios working on it besides possibly studio London, and it's been sitting on this tech for a good 6 years.

Still, I'll almost certainly be buying it. It looks rad.

Hmm... We could probably get both...
I want to wait until everybody else has used Kinect to try it.

Oh my god, I just got it!

Quote = Apostrophe Man!

Apostrophe-man.gif

Javacat said:
I has email from openpandora about batch 2 :eek:

It has secret URL! ......... SSSSHHH.. DON'T TELL ANYONE IT
Ooh, that's convenient.
On another note, I just noticed the adapter, is that for us in the USA?

Jourdy288 said:
Javacat said:
I has email from openpandora about batch 2 :eek:

It has secret URL! ............... SSSSHHH.. DON'T TELL ANYONE IT
Ooh, that's convenient.
On another note, I just noticed the adapter, is that for us in the USA?

That link has been bookmarked in anticipation of my student loan.

Back