The Rabbit Joint

TelcoLou said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
LOL Spoon games :lol:

Anyway, shifty is a youngun. I doubt he has ingested anything interesting just yet :lol:
In other news, I've just randomly become curious about Grain alcohol. A friend in NY bought some everclear and said it's crazy strong. Now I wanna try some :(

OMFG, Be careful with that shit!! Once a buddy of ours didn't believe how strong it was and drank a shot's worth .. he was sick all day ... and I mean vomiting ... everything he tried to eat or drink .. he was throwing up water hours after he drank the shot.

So yeah .. be sure to mix a TINY bit of it with your kool-ade, soda or juice ... :ph34r:

lol yeah, a reaaaaaaaaally messed up girl from my old school was telling me about her misadventures with the stuff. And I mean she was *fucked* up. A whore and just really on the wrong path- especially for a 17 year old.

Anyways she was saying how she had like 3 shots of it and was holding her throat screaming before she passed out.

She was laughing :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't get my right contact lense out, so I kept trying and trying. I was pushing my finger right across the center of my eye and everything.
I kept closing my eyes and then pinching through my eyelid at it and pulling it up as much as I could.
Finally I look down at the sink see my right contact lense in the sink.
And I am like "oh shit"...
I had been pulling my cornea off!
ARGHHHHHHH
:eek:

I am so lucky I realised.
It would suck to blind myself in such a spectacularly stupid way.

Hanz™ said:
I couldn't get my right contact lense out, so I kept trying and trying. I was pushing my finger right across the center of my eye and everything.
I kept closing my eyes and then pinching through my eyelid at it and pulling it up as much as I could.
ARGHHHHHHH

If there were an award for the post that made me the most physically nauseous ... I'd award it to you!

Thanks for sharing that :lol:

Hanz™ said:
ARGHHHHHHH

LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hanz™ said:
ARGHHHHHHH

That is the greatest post ever, also the retinal nerves can give a fair amount, and the eye can also give a fair amount, but the sheer thought of you trying to pull part of your eye off is hilarious.

Also, what is grain alcohol exactly? According to my Biology book and that fucking "Chemical Ideas" piece of crap its just ethanol. Ethanol is just drinking alcohol. Is it pure alcohol?

Jesus, is that safe to drink? Hell, alcohol is actually harmful to human tissue in concentrations of that magnitude. It's used to harden skin with concentrations of that magnitude! Doesn't it scar up your throat then?

sam fisher said:
Jesus, is that safe to drink? Hell, alcohol is actually harmful to human tissue in concentrations of that magnitude. It's used to harden skin with concentrations of that magnitude! Doesn't it scar up your throat then?
It's intended as a "mixer" ... a popular choice is Kool-Ade, or fruit juice, since Everclear has little to no taste by itself. No, you're not supposed to drink it straight ... even moonshine is less harmful drunk straight ...

Hanz™ said:
ARGHHHHHHH

Ouch. :blink:

For strong alcohol, absinthe is as far as I'll go. Personally, I just like to chill out with a nice coors.

Nova said:
For strong alcohol, absinthe is as far as I'll go. Personally, I just like to chill out with a nice coors.
lol absinthe.....that's pretty tough to find, I hear. In the US at least.

I got a shitload when I went to spain. In all the colours of the rainbow.

Nova said:
Nova said:

I got a shitload when I went to spain. In all the colours of the rainbow.

I really wanna try that shit. Send me some :p

absinthe is big fun... i like to drink various things. Whiskey is one of my favorites aswell as vermouths such as martini. I favor martini rosso though. Personally, I do not like to drink myself unconscious anymore if you know what I mean. I drink slowly, over the evening to enjoy myself and not to get sick. But when I really want to knock myself out - it's straight vodka for me. damn right - last man standing.

Nova said:

It's not really that tough to find, but the active ingredient in it is illegal in most western countries (including the US and Canada) so the stuff you buy here is sort of a "fake" absinthe. It's legal in Spain and (I think) Portugal so it's ok to buy there. Also, for a long time, customs officers in the US and Canada didn't know what it was so it was easy to get past them. I don't think that's the case anymore, but they still might not care.

You thought wrong niggeroo.

bluevelvetlg9003ebjn7.jpg
absinthered91a4e9ff1.jpg

Pff, some proof. I can photoshop on a pic of my cock and write "my jizz". Doesn't mean it's really a large bottle full of my jizz!

Edit: [****] im wrong.....still its traditionally green.....and i still call BS that you bought a shitload in spain :p

Back